Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Boycott this messageboard for 24hrs tomorrow.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Being Jan Kristiansen..."]For those of us who live outside Norwich WTF is going on? Can we have a link or an explanation of what the EDP story said.

Ps 24hr boycott will achieve f-all.[/quote]Its on the Evening news site (or it was earlier) and theres something on the Norwich City official site.Its no drama, to be honest. Fuss over nothing.[/quote]The story on the site is fine (as stated in the club''s statement), the version in the newspaper is not and it sounds like we''ll be printing a retraction, and rightly so.

Can we have a link -http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2125771,00.html

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Being Jan Kristiansen..."]For those of us who live outside Norwich WTF is going on? Can we have a link or an explanation of what the EDP story said.

Ps 24hr boycott will achieve f-all.[/quote]Its on the Evening news site (or it was earlier) and theres something on the Norwich City official site.Its no drama, to be honest. Fuss over nothing.[/quote]The story on the site is fine (as stated in the club''s statement), the version in the newspaper is not and we''ll be printing a retraction, and rightly so.[/quote]Oh right, I never read the newspaper one, I assumed they would be the same.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Being Jan Kristiansen..."]For those of us who live outside Norwich WTF is going on? Can we have a link or an explanation of what the EDP story said. Ps 24hr boycott will achieve f-all.[/quote]

Its on the Evening news site (or it was earlier) and theres something on the Norwich City official site.

Its no drama, to be honest. Fuss over nothing.
[/quote]

The story on the site is fine (as stated in the club''s statement), the version in the newspaper is not and it sounds like we''ll be printing a retraction, and rightly so.
[/quote]

There we go, saga over. No more boycott then.

"and it sounds like we''ll be printing a retraction"Oh gawd no !We''ll have the Lowestoft one backLet Lambert be upset, let Archant be shown in a bad light ...... anything, absolutely anythingso long as we get that 24 hour respite

[quote user="City1st"]"and it sounds like we''ll be printing a retraction"

Oh gawd no !

We''ll have the Lowestoft one back

Let Lambert be upset, let Archant be shown in a bad light ...... anything, absolutely anything

so long as we get that 24 hour respite

[/quote]

Is he really that bad ? I don''t personally find him annoying as I tend to ignore most of his posts. Although if you choose to dislike him I understand why [;)]

He''s worse than ''that bad''I believe Archant are running a full expose of him tomorrowI can exclusively reveal that he is not actually a wizard, he is actually a librarian from Lowestoft (yes I know that would seem ridiculous in itself) who happens to own a dunces cap that someone once painted black which he wears to hide an abnormal growth on his head that is said to have a phallic appearance he does not have crystal balls, though he has a medical condition that is often referred to as thathis oft ''wide of the mark predictions'' usually follow with a petulant tantrum - so much so that he is locally known as Nostra Dramussee tomorrows Lowestoft Bugle for the full shocking story

All this nonsense aside Wiz, you think a pink un forum 24 hour boycott will show Lambert how much we care? Sadly not, keep going to games and maybe have a little chant about the ridiculous journalists that work at the press office and edit such ridiculous articles... that might work.

Whilst a boycott on here serves no purposes Wiz does actaully have a bit of a point as do the club on this occasion.

Over the lastcouple of seasons, presumably to boost sales Archant have consistently put out misleading or sensationalised headlines or billboards which, when you read the actual stories bear no relation at all to the actual story or the quotes therein.

I understand that newspapers will sensationalise things but it has been a persistent theme with Archant for some time now and is really irritating. I can well understand why Holt got annoyed with them and can also understand Lambert''s current annoyance. Having Philips on the board should not give the club an easy ride or see them lose their neutrality but you would think it ought to stop situations like this arising.

[quote user="morty"]Looks like Wiz is staging a one wizard boycott today.

Winner!

[:)]
[/quote]

Yay!

We should take advantage by starting threads about gay rights, how wonderful the Japanese are and how rubbish Jamie Cureton is. That should test his resolve.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[quote user="morty"]Looks like Wiz is staging a one wizard boycott today.

Winner!

[:)]
[/quote]

Yay!

We should take advantage by starting threads about gay rights, how wonderful the Japanese are and how rubbish Jamie Cureton is. That should test his resolve.

[/quote]

The Japanese hate dolphins.

Dolphins > Japanese

I hate the Japanese.

The lack of response from FW to Mr Chops'' lambasting speaks volumes. Will you be writing a retraction Wiz? There is nothing worse than a high handed hypocrite.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

In protest over the handling of the Lambert story.

I''m first.

[/quote][img]http://www.dj-tronic.com/dm/ShutUpFool.jpg[/img]

Hmmmm. My lunch times get pretty boring. This site keeps me going.

How about we all go for a big game of Ker-Plunk and forget all about this silly mess?

I believe the story of the misleading report shows the paper up in a very bad light and I congratulate Wiz for pointing it out and his boycott of the Message Board. Well done Wiz!

As my contribution I promise not to by the paper this week... or next.... or even the week after that.

[quote user="Bobert"]

I believe the story of the misleading report shows the paper up in a very bad light and I congratulate Wiz for pointing it out and his boycott of the Message Board. Well done Wiz!

As my contribution I promise not to by the paper this week... or next.... or even the week after that.

[/quote]

but you carry on using their website for free. clever boy. blue peter badge on its way