Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Boycott this messageboard for 24hrs tomorrow.

Couldn''t you do something a bit more dramatic, like throw yourself in front of the King''s horse or something ?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

In protest over the handling of the Lambert story.

I''m first.

[/quote]

How will that help or change anything?!

I bet about 50% of these users don''t even BUY the EDP

You moan...............but thats all you ever do.

This has been an insult to Lambert, show him you''re bothered about that.

[/quote]

Why don''t you write the EDP Editors a nice little letter then?

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="First Wizard"]

You moan...............but thats all you ever do.

This has been an insult to Lambert, show him you''re bothered about that.

[/quote]

Why don''t you write the EDP Editors a nice little letter then?

[/quote]In process now AJ.

Read this again, its disgraceful.

http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/NewsDetails/0,,10355~2125771,00.html

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"][IMG]http://i445.photobucket.com/albums/qq174/NCFC87/safety.gif[/IMG][/quote]Haha that''s quality! Did you make it?I know I make loads of shiteee on here, but Wiz posts so much boring drivel, it''s unreal!But he is about 350 so it''s ok I suppose. [:)]

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]So you want to protest what you deem an irresponsible Free Press by limiting your own Free Speech? Hit''em where it hurts why don''t you? 
[/quote]It demostrates support for Paul Lambert...........thats all.

how will we know who is boycotting the forum and who hasn''t bothered to login in or post ?and if we are boycotting it how can we post on here to state that fact ?

now why not stop the attention seeking tantrums, make yourself a nice cup of ''cuckoo'' and relax - you''ll feel much better

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]I have decided not to buy the EDP tomorrow in protest, the fact that I never buy the EDP or Evening News is totally immaterial, it is the principal that counts.....[/quote]Well my newsagent delivers my EDP daily, until tomorrow after this.

The boycotting of the board is a bit pathetic, but I have to agree with Wiz that this story is ridiculous and it''s disappointing that they ran with it. Especially as Lambert (I assume) has done nothing to upset them and has always been open and honest with the local press.Very poor journalism.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Well my newsagent delivers my EDP daily, until tomorrow after this.[/quote]See if you can get a copy in braille Wiz. Sure to make you FEEL better........

In protest over the handling of the Lambert story.

I''m first.

[/quote]Are you really complaining about the fact a journalist at Archant might have "made a bit of mischief"?Can I just remind you of some of the threads you''ve started in the past....
  • "Holt is not coming here!"
  • "Administration is very close!"
  • "Holt is out until October and the club are hushing it up!"
  • "What if a Premier League Club come in for Glenn Roeder?"
  • "Foulger to buy out Delia!"
At the very least, you could be accused of gross hypocrisy, and/or a lack of self-awareness.Enjoy your boycott - I won''t be joining you.

First of all you moan archant will be too biased and ''get in bed'' with ncfc as the md of archant joined the board and now you are moaning as they write something a bit controversial???

No wonder it''s the same old few festering on this forum like rats with nothing better to do than slag everything archant does on here. One spelling mistake or slight error and there are ten threads about it.

Lastly if it wasn''t for archant you muppets (first wizard) wouldn''t have this forum and a lot of you any life.

Ps I don''t work for archant just sick of moaning cyber geeks

[quote user="Unit"]No wonder it''s the same old few festering on this forum like rats with nothing better to do than slag everything archant does on here.[/quote]Your forum signature seems to be a "witty reference" to a serial killer of prostitutes.  Therefore your opinion on anything doesn''t count.

[quote user="Being Jan Kristiansen..."]For those of us who live outside Norwich WTF is going on? Can we have a link or an explanation of what the EDP story said.

Ps 24hr boycott will achieve f-all.[/quote]Its on the Evening news site (or it was earlier) and theres something on the Norwich City official site.Its no drama, to be honest. Fuss over nothing.