Sign in to follow this  
Supermarket Prodigy

Is Grant Holt The Stig??

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][:O] That changes my opinion of him completely [:|] Next time he should just [:#] And nobody will be offended. But he made the biggest mistake of dissing Huckerby. [N][/quote]The legend himself called Nana a dick so it''s all good! ahaaaaa[:D]

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Holt may not be The Stig, but he is most definitely a star in a reasonably priced car.[/quote]Haha, very good![Y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]was never a hux fan! He was a good player but without drury he would have been only 1/2 the player![/quote]

Beam me up Scotty.

On second thoughts, beam HIM up Scotty.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]was never a hux fan! He was a good player but without drury he would have been only 1/2 the player![/quote]

I can''t believe I just read that...

Don''t worry it''s just nana trying to differentiate himself from the crowd like supporting Holland.

Next he''ll say Lee Croft would of been twice the player if he wasn''t playing infront of Semi.

Davo

[quote user="I am a Banana"]was never a hux fan! He was a good player but without drury he would have been only 1/2 the player![/quote]Cretinous oaf.

In entirely unrelated news I just saw Gary Holt in Chapelfield talking to someone I''m pretty sure was Dean Ashton.[:)]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]was never a hux fan! He was a good player but without drury he would have been only 1/2 the player![/quote]

I can''t believe I just read that...
[/quote]

Me neither, nana go skin yourself lol

[quote user="morty"]In entirely unrelated news I just saw Gary Holt in Chapelfield talking to someone I''m pretty sure was Dean Ashton.

[:)]
[/quote]

Blimey Dean Cashton, there''s a name i''ve not heard in a while lol

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="morty"]In entirely unrelated news I just saw Gary Holt in Chapelfield talking to someone I''m pretty sure was Dean Ashton.[:)][/quote]

Blimey Dean Cashton, there''s a name i''ve not heard in a while lol

[/quote]Fairly sure it was him, he''s shaved his head, and I did hear that he was moving into the area. He had a top looking chick with him and was pushing a pram, which may scotch a few rumours lol.