Sign in to follow this  
Rastie

Hi boys & girls,long time lurker but finally signed up,(got a phone i can actually post on!! ) before any one says Binner! no im not!! Lol been a barclay boy since the 1st season of the prem league (92) block D in the lower so i think ive served my apprentership at being a canary! Might not remember many of the matches played since then,i mean thier has been alot to forget,but im thier every home game giving my all

Hopefully i can add to this forum & looking forward to the friendly banter!

If this is in the wrong place

[quote user="Rastie"]

Hi boys & girls,long time lurker but finally signed up,(got a phone i can actually post on!! ) before any one says Binner! no im not!! Lol been a barclay boy since the 1st season of the prem league (92) block D in the lower so i think ive served my apprentership at being a canary! Might not remember many of the matches played since then,i mean thier has been alot to forget,but im thier every home game giving my all

[/quote]

was meant to put if this is in the wrong place for a mod to move to the right one

Welcome to the board, I have been here a long time myself but had to change details because of a Nigerian scam so at least you are not the only binner on here.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Welcome to the board, I have been here a long time myself but had to change details because of a Nigerian scam so at least you are not the only binner on here.[/quote]

Eh what you on about? Binner i aint

[quote user="Rastie"]

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Welcome to the board, I have been here a long time myself but had to change details because of a Nigerian scam so at least you are not the only binner on here.[/quote]

[/quote]He was joking. You need to learn there is a lot of sarcasm on this boards and any mistake gets picked up on [:P] Welcome to the madhouse!

Yeh i''ve notice that,well hopefully i''ll soon add to my post count (not spamming mind like others ive seen through the years Lol)

Welcome, the only sane one is sports desk Pete, (he swears he as a certificate from Broadmore to prove it!!)

You will do fine as long as you remember that NOTHING on here is taken that seriously except comments about NCFC.[:D]

[quote user="Rastie"]

[/quote]Just pay attention to what I say and you''ll be fine.....

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Bloody newbies![;)]

[/quote]Did you actually do your gay little boycott thing? And if so, why? Did you get anything out of it?

[quote user="Rastie"]

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Welcome to the board, I have been here a long time myself but had to change details because of a Nigerian scam so at least you are not the only binner on here.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Welcome my friend. The newbies who tend to arouse suspicion of being binners (quite rightly in most cases) are the types who post something highly controversial (and complete garbage) on their first post. Along the lines of: "Lambert''s crap, get rid!". Or "Holt is a one trick pony", or anything along those sort of lines.

Welcome.My advice would be to avoid posts started by or containing replies from: Smudger, Wrathsajoke and Banana. Although it is virtually impossible to avoid Banana as he''s everywhere.

[quote user="paul ncfc"]Welcome to the board, I have been here a long time myself but had to change details because of a Nigerian scam so at least you are not the only binner on here.[/quote]Was that the ''Win a tanker load of Um Bongo'' scam?Bastards aren''t they?..... Got me too.

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="paul ncfc"]Welcome to the board, I have been here a long time myself but had to change details because of a Nigerian scam so at least you are not the only binner on here.[/quote]Was that the ''Win a tanker load of Um Bongo'' scam?Bastards aren''t they?..... Got me too.[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYj5o4kQsXs[H]

[quote user="First Jedi"]"but had to change details because of a Nigerian scam"

haha - don''t tell me you actually fell for one?[/quote]No my details were being used to send them out, so changed Email address and being an old fart lost all my original details on here, but as cluck says I do have a lot of um bungo in the garage if anyones interested . [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="paul ncfc"]Welcome to the board, I have been here a long time myself but had to change details because of a Nigerian scam so at least you are not the only binner on here.[/quote]Was that the ''Win a tanker load of Um Bongo'' scam?Bastards aren''t they?..... Got me too.[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYj5o4kQsXs[H][/quote]I enjoyed that......  [Y]

Welcome Rastie [:)]Nice to have a new face around, this is by far the best Norwich forum around, stick around, look forward to chatting. I''m Barclay Block A by the way [;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Nigerians my arse, these scams are all the work of fooking Morty.[:P][/quote]Hahaha.[;)]

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Cluck"][quote user="paul ncfc"]Welcome to the board, I have been here a long time myself but had to change details because of a Nigerian scam so at least you are not the only binner on here.[/quote]Was that the ''Win a tanker load of Um Bongo'' scam?Bastards aren''t they?..... Got me too.[/quote]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYj5o4kQsXs[H][/quote]I enjoyed that......  [Y][/quote]Another classic.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB2xYdjt7bE&feature=relatedIts too orangey for crows.[:)]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB2xYdjt7bE&feature=related

Welcome to the board, take most things with a pinch of salt, like fish and chips [Y]

there are some good people on here that do speak sense, BUT for everyone on those there are 10 thst dont...i also hope you spelling is good as bad spelling is a BIG NO NO on here. This board must have the most English teachers out of every other football forum[;)]