Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

I'm boycotting Germany!

It''s not the first time they''ve caused a bit of

trouble for our country or county, and we need to show them we won''t just stand back while they

take our manager.  Who''s with me?If you''re reading this, Angela Merkel, "Nein Danke!  Paul Lambert is nicht ein Berliner, capiche?"If you drive your Audi or your BMW today, you''re basically a binner.  That is all.

"]It''s not the first time they''ve caused a bit of

trouble for our country or county, and we need to show them we won''t just stand back while they

take our manager.  Who''s with me?If you''re reading this, Angela Merkel, "Nein Danke!  Paul Lambert is nicht ein Berliner, If you drive your Audi or your BMW today, you''re basically a binner.  That is all.

After knocking us out of the world cup and starting 2 world wars - this is the last straw

The people of Norfolk ( and Suffolk) must pick up their pitchforks and take positive action - show them that we mean business

Boycott their cars and boycott the Munich Beer Festival -no more Bierschinken, Bierwurst, Blutwurst, Bockwurst, Bratwurst, Braunschweiger

Cervelat, Frankfurter, Knockwurst; knackwurst, Wienerwurst and Weisswurst

Do their worst, stuff their sausage hit them where it hurts. Ban Germany dishwater drink English real ales

They will then realise they are not having Paul Lambert

[quote user="First Wizard"]My son, who''s in Berlin, has just emailed me of news about how they''re dancing in the streets at this joyess news.[/quote]Sie bist ein BerBinner!

[quote user="K Lo"]Sie bist?He are?[/quote]I''m English.  Why would I need to speak any foreign languages when I can just speak more loudly and slowly?

haha, quality thread [;)]Lambert is going nowhere, have no fear [;)]

[quote user="Hugh Janus"]I''m going to refuse to listen to ''99 red balloons'' for 24 hours. That''ll teach them.[/quote]

Went camping in Austria this summer and found a quiet little site in a village way off the beaten track. Until, that is, the Saturday night...Nena, performer of the aforementioned 99 Red balloons, played in a nearby field and we were descended on by thousands of eighties loving Germans...she played her ghastly greatest hit twice....