Sign in to follow this  
TwoSheds

What is the Prem record fpr not winning a game?

SO ANYONE KNOW?

WHATEVER IT IS I CAN SEE CITY BREAKING IT.

ALSO WAS THE BINNERS 9-0 LOSS TO MANU A RECORD THRASH IN THE PREM?

IFSO I CAN SEE CITY BEATING THAT ASWELL AT CHELSEA!

THE TEAM IS A SHAMBLES MANAGED BY A VERY NICE MAN,BUT NICE IS NO BLOODY GOOD IN THIS LEAGUE

NOW,SEEING POSTS LAST WEEK ABOUT SELLING GREEN & USING HIS MONEY,NO FLAMING WAY! HOW AWFULL WAS WARD YESTERDAY WHEN HE CAME ON? ANSWER....CR@P!

NCFC ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF FOOTBALL AT THE MOMENT & IT HURTS ME LIKE HELL

YES,WE DONT WANT BASSETT,PLEAT,HODDLE OR THE LIKES IN CHARGE HERE IF WORTHY WAS TO WALK,BUT REDKNAPP LOOKS LIKE HE MAY BE ON THE WAY OUT FROM POMPEY & I FOR ONE WOULD WELCOME HIM HERE WITH OPEN ARMS.

YOU ALL KNOW SOMETHING HAS TO CHANGE & BLOODY QUICK,WE CANT CHANGE THE TEAM TILL JANUARY & WORTHY DOESNT HAVE THE KNOWHOW TO SORT THE PRESENT TEAM OUT.

I THINK IT IS TIME FOR HIM TO GO.....BUT ONLY IF THEY HAVE A SUITABLE REPLACEMENT LINED UP.

SLATE ME I DONT CARE NO MORE,IV''E BEEN THROUGH THICK & THIN WITH CITY & ALWAYS TAKE IT ON THE CHIN IM JUST GLAD I DONT SUPPORT THE BINNERS!

You''re not going to like this, but the record for not winning a game in the Premiership is held by...Norwich.

Yes, according to MoTD yesterday''s defeat means that over the end of our last Premiership season all those years ago and the beginning of this one we have become record breakers!

Pretty harsh of them to bring it up I thought. I wasn''t awake enough to catch the exact numbers of games it extends to though (it was 1am after all).

Quote : BUT REDKNAPP LOOKS LIKE HE MAY BE ON THE WAY OUT FROM POMPEY & I FOR ONE WOULD WELCOME HIM HERE WITH OPEN ARMS.

Just what my hubby said this morning!!!

Shame Norwich hold the record for losing the most games!

Let''s hope we can set another record for having the least wins in a season, and staying up!!!!

Remember that "no win" doesn''t equate to a loss either... a point is better than zilche!!

[quote]You''re not going to like this, but the record for not winning a game in the Premiership is held by...Norwich. Yes, according to MoTD yesterday''s defeat means that over the end of our last Premiership...[/quote]

I think it''s spectacularly unfair that they are including games from when we were last in the Prem.  Come on get real!  We haven''t won for 13 games now.  Fact