Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

In the worst possible situtation ever...

Nottingham Forest as my freinds and family support them or Derby County because my freinds and family support Forest

[quote user="The Bunny"][quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="The Bunny"]Ipswich. ...er, I mean Posh[/quote]

You cannot be a real Norwich fan if you consider the first option, not that you would.[/quote]

Yeah sorry, tourettes got the better of me there. I can''t help swearing at inapproriate times... Ipswich See, there I go again[/quote]

Valid excuse [;)] I''ll let you off.

"Down under you say", seriously, this means in Australia right?

"go under" would suggest out of business? I would support us, in a really poo league. [:)] Just as the Wimbledon fans did.

[quote user="Brendo "]

"go under" would suggest out of business? I would support us, in a really poo league. [:)] Just as the Wimbledon fans did.

[/quote]but they arent supporting the same club are they? "AFC" wimbledon are not their club, neither are MK Dons.. their club was taken away from them and if that was us i wouldnt support anyone.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]
but they arent supporting the same club are they? "AFC" wimbledon are not their club, neither are MK Dons.. their club was taken away from them and if that was us i wouldnt support anyone.
[/quote]Well AFC Wimbledon are essentialls the same club, just reborn? What happened to the players, did they stay at MK Dons? Also, did Milton Keynes not have a team before this?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Brendo "]

[/quote]but they arent supporting the same club are they? "AFC" wimbledon are not their club, neither are MK Dons.. their club was taken away from them and if that was us i wouldnt support anyone.[/quote]Well AFC Wimbledon are essentialls the same club, just reborn? What happened to the players, did they stay at MK Dons? Also, did Milton Keynes not have a team before this?[/quote]Most of them stayed at MK Dons.

for me i could never support anyone else, i would still watch games (probably in London as i live near there), but could never be a fan of another team

A life without the Canaries is NOT a life haha.

But if I had to choose..............Millwall.

I go to the odd home game with my brother in law who follows them. Gotta hand it to them, the atmosphere is booming. (Not as much as Carrow Road obviously)

If Norwich ceased to exist I wouldn''t support anyone. I would still watch the odd game on TV but I wouldn''t support anotehr club. Instead my allegiances would be over the pond with the Flyers in the NHL.

If City were reformed in anyway I would support them.

I''m surprised no one has mentioned Norwich Utd.

Davo

I doubt I could ever fully support another team however if Norwich ceased to exist then it would probably have to be the club that first got me interested in football and watching it as a kid, and that would be Liverpool.

[quote user="Davo"]

If Norwich ceased to exist I wouldn''t support anyone. I would still watch the odd game on TV but I wouldn''t support anotehr club. Instead my allegiances would be over the pond with the Flyers in the NHL.

If City were reformed in anyway I would support them.

I''m surprised no one has mentioned Norwich Utd.

Davo

[/quote]

I would support Norwich Utd. [:P]

Nope, that would be the end of it for me, as far as supporting a team was concerned.

Yes, Norwich might be "reborn" but it wouldn''t be the Norwich I was introduced to, grew up with, it would be no more ''my'' Norwich than Norwich Utd are now.

Would make life a lot less stressful, especially on Saturday afternoon''s. not having a team to support!

I guess if I HAD to at least maintain a moderate interest in a team somewhere, it would be Kings Lynn.

If Norwich went under they''d reform under a different name and reappear in the Ryman League or something similar so I wouldn''t be without a team for much longer!

I''d maybe go to Lowestoft or King''s Lynn more than I do presently and would like to see them do well but I''d not support a team properly like I do Norwich. I certainly wouldn''t pay the extortionate prices to go to Portakabin Road!

Once its in your blood and your a true fan then thats it for life!

The family are from London, so it would have to be Arsenal or West Ham for me, depending whether i went with me Mum or Dad''s side. My cousin is the Herbie Hammer mascot!

Why would anybody support another team?We are all Norwich supporters, and If we did go bust, It would be pretty disrespectful to go and support another side.I would just watch Football and enjoy it, only possible solution.