Sign in to follow this  
Excited Canary

In the worst possible situtation ever...

and Norwich went down under, who would you support?Villa for me, my mums team. Birmingham isn''t too far from Nottingham so okay to get too. However, I could never ever, ever support another team in the same way as the Canaries.You?

I could never really support another team but would probably take more of an interest in Nottingham Forest as I go to uni there so live in Nottingham aswell as Norwich

No one. I''d probably give up on football altogether. (prefer cricket)That said, watching an  all new NCFC in a crunch game at Sloughbottom park has a certain appeal....

It wouldn`t happen because like Kings Lynn we would come back as Norwich Rovers or something in the Eastern counties league.I would continue to support us whatever league we was in

[quote user="WOTB"]It wouldn`t happen because like Kings Lynn we would come back as Norwich Rovers or something in the Eastern counties league.

I would continue to support us whatever league we was in
[/quote]

Me too

Plymouth? I think you should take a look at their financial situation, it makes us look like millionaires.They`ll be gone soon, or maybe not , the way things seem to be going in the courts

[quote user="WOTB"]Plymouth? I think you should take a look at their financial situation, it makes us look like millionaires.

They`ll be gone soon, or maybe not , the way things seem to be going in the courts
[/quote]

But it''s a team who I could passionately support. There are not many teams who come to Carrow Road and I don''t care how many we put past them but Plymouth I always hope for a 1 -0. If we went under and they didn''t I''d support them no matter how badly their finances are.

It wouldn''t be the same but either Peterborough(Used to live near there and only ever lived near Norwich other than that so they''d be the best candidate) or Reading as it''s where all my family are from or Everton as most of the people in my family support them. Few Gooners/Chelsea/Man United fans in my family as well as a  Liverpool  fan and a Notts County fan but don''t really have many links to them so if Norwich went under,God forbid, depending on where I was living at the time either Posh/Reading/Everton in that order.

There will always be a ''Norwich'' team.  Should the worst ever happen, we would at the very least, start again in the local leagues like AFC Wimbledon.  Even if there are just 2000 people there, I will be one of them!

My great-grandfather attended NCFC''s first ever game at Newmarket Rd in 2002 in front of around just 2000 people - look what that grew into.  Should the worst happen, we would need to dust ourselves down and go again, no question.

Lowestoft, Kings Lynn.. bout it

i still wouldn''t really support them.. and if Norwich went under i think there''d be enough fans who would do wat they could to save us or help the club to start again under a different name.. I know i would!!

This club should live on for many many years - but we all know this anyway

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"][quote user="The Bunny"]Ipswich. ...er, I mean Posh[/quote]

You cannot be a real Norwich fan if you consider the first option, not that you would.[/quote]

Yeah sorry, tourettes got the better of me there. I can''t help swearing at inapproriate times...

Ipswich

See, there I go again