Sign in to follow this  
Jarroldstander

Fans moaning about the price of tickets at Carrow Road

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="hogesar"]If we''re going to play a game of selective quoting wiz. From the same post:"I know, in her heart she does care sincerley for City and its fans, and I''ll bet a lot of other clubs supporters would give anything for that!My love for Delia has''nt fully developed yet, but its getting there...........slowly.Wilted Flower [W]"That, in anybody''s books (other than your own, it seems) is a u-turn when you look at how you''re perceiving her to be in your posts lately.You should go into plumbing or something with all the uturns you make...[;)][/quote]Utter tripe fella.

So whilst some doubts still remain with me

My love for Delia has''nt fully developed yet

Those two quotes cover all my bases, you''re either to thick or point scoring to admit to it.

[/quote]I must be to thick because both those quotes sound to me like you have made a leniency and have said your FULL LOVE for delia is GETTING THERE.Now, either you can''t read what you actually write, your incredibly forgetful, or you''re about as intelligent as a portion of chips.Don''t try the ''point scoring'' line, because thats what you and your ''enemies'' enjoy spending the whole bloody day doing!

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="hogesar"]If we''re going to play a game of selective quoting wiz. From the same post:"I know, in her heart she does care sincerley for City and its fans, and I''ll bet a lot of other clubs supporters would give anything for that!My love for Delia has''nt fully developed yet, but its getting there...........slowly.Wilted Flower [W]"That, in anybody''s books (other than your own, it seems) is a u-turn when you look at how you''re perceiving her to be in your posts lately.You should go into plumbing or something with all the uturns you make...[;)][/quote]Utter tripe fella.

So whilst some doubts still remain with me

My love for Delia has''nt fully developed yet

Those two quotes cover all my bases, you''re either to thick or point scoring to admit to it.

[/quote]I must be to thick because both those quotes sound to me like you have made a leniency and have said your FULL LOVE for delia is GETTING THERE.Now, either you can''t read what you actually write, your incredibly forgetful, or you''re about as intelligent as a portion of chips.Don''t try the ''point scoring'' line, because thats what you and your ''enemies'' enjoy spending the whole bloody day doing![/quote]It''s akin to taking a woman home ....... One minute you think you quite like her......then as soon as the light goes on your realise your mistake.......Wiz has just put the light on that''s all.