Sign in to follow this  
Shifty Sid

Strike The Bar

http://www.strikethebar.com/teams/norwich-city/

Anyone see the half-time hotties v Watford? They''re back every home game ;-)

See link above for video clip. Enjoy!

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]They wear really mini skirts but have shorts underneath [:(][/quote]Its so you don''t see their willehs.[;)]

i dont get this. worst half time entertainment i''ve ever seen. spend 10 minutes getting everything ready, then 1 bloke takes a punt from the halfway line, ball eventually ambles to the line and thats that.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]They wear really mini skirts but have shorts underneath [:(][/quote]

Its so you don''t see their willehs.

[;)]
[/quote]

I think we had best ask CUSDP as he has just got back from Thailand and would very quickly be able to spot he shes and lady boys.Well i hope for the sake of his street cred he can[:P][;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]ask CUSDP as he has just got back from Thailand and would very quickly be able to spot he shes and lady boys........[/quote]Hmm! NCISA on a worldwide recruitment drive now! Dunno whether he shes and ladyboys is a good idea though! [:$][:S]

[quote user="Shifty Sid"]http://www.strikethebar.com/teams/norwich-city/

Anyone see the half-time hotties v Watford? They''re back every home game ;-)

See link above for video clip. Enjoy![/quote]I sit right behind the barclay goal, and believe me, they look better from far away.

[quote user="Go Wash Your Mouth Out Son"]Well I sit in Block D and can assure you that one of them is fairly good looking.[/quote]

Apart from the tottie though, it really is a s**t idea!

It is ****, the guy who did it at Watford is a pretty good footballer. I would be stunned if anyone gets even close to winning this!

A total waste of time!

[quote user="the king"]i dont get this. worst half time entertainment i''ve ever seen. spend 10 minutes getting everything ready, then 1 bloke takes a punt from the halfway line, ball eventually ambles to the line and thats that.
[/quote]

Lol, this really made me laugh! I have to agree though most of the participants are useless at football!

[quote user="Ren"]It is ****, the guy who did it at Watford is a pretty good footballer. I would be stunned if anyone gets even close to winning this! A total waste of time![/quote]

it will happen at some point , not sure where as its a ntaionwaide comp , but to be fair with 100k at stake its not meant to be easy !

[quote user="CharlieFarlie"]

[quote user="Ren"]It is ****, the guy who did it at Watford is a pretty good footballer. I would be stunned if anyone gets even close to winning this! A total waste of time![/quote]

it will happen at some point , not sure where as its a ntaionwaide comp , but to be fair with 100k at stake its not meant to be easy !

[/quote]

andy hughes did it on the soccer am test before so surely anyone can do it [:P]