Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

The Deloitte Report

Once heralded, now forgotten?

I mean they must have reported by now - even an interim report.

What did they say?

• We can''t find anyone to invest on your terms, but if you put Stephen Fry on the board maybe he can help look?
  • You can''t invite wealthy investors to a match at Carrow Road and relegate them to the back of the Director''s Box?
  • You''re having us on?

Seriously though, by now the Club ought to have given us even an outline update. But then it belongs to the owners not us, so..............

[O]

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Seriously though, by now the Club ought to have given us even an outline update. But then it belongs to the owners not us, so..............

[/quote]This is wrong though, isn''t it?Deloitte will have updated the management and board of the club.  They would never make the report public domain, and nor should they.  You can''t ask for a club to be run as a competitive business, and then expect complete disclosure of confidential financial reporting to the general public.Oh, sorry.  It''s the Pink Un message board.Yes! Sack the board ! Burn the witch!  Booooo![6]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

This is wrong though, isn''t it?

Deloitte will have updated the management and board of the club.  They would never make the report public domain, and nor should they.  You can''t ask for a club to be run as a competitive business, and then expect complete disclosure of confidential financial reporting to the general public.

Oh, sorry.  It''s the Pink Un message board.

Yes! Sack the board ! Burn the witch!  Booooo![6]

[/quote]

Your words, not mine. Be careful for what you wish.

Have you seen anything else on the investment front that might have emerged from Deloitte recommendations?

The proof of the pudding is in the eating - and the table is pretty bare so far as far as I can see.

In business, as in life and government, its usually better in the medium and long terms to be open and trust people.

OTBC

I see that funding has been withdrawn for that group of MIT scientists who were hoping to discover a trace of discussive matter in one of bbb''s threads.

What did they say?

• We can''t find anyone to invest on your terms, but if you put Stephen Fry on the board maybe he can help look?
  • You can''t invite wealthy investors to a match at Carrow Road and relegate them to the back of the Director''s Box?
  • You''re having us on?

[O]

OTBC

[/quote]There has been an interim report by Deloitte''s, and fans have been given an outline update of that interim report.

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

This is wrong though, isn''t it?

Deloitte will have updated the management and board of the club.  They would never make the report public domain, and nor should they.  You can''t ask for a club to be run as a competitive business, and then expect complete disclosure of confidential financial reporting to the general public.

Oh, sorry.  It''s the Pink Un message board.

Yes! Sack the board ! Burn the witch!  Booooo![6]

[/quote]

Your words, not mine. Be careful for what you wish.

Have you seen anything else on the investment front that might have emerged from Deloitte recommendations?

The proof of the pudding is in the eating - and the table is pretty bare so far as far as I can see.

In business, as in life and government, its usually better in the medium and long terms to be open and trust people.

OTBC

[/quote]

You mean like the example you are setting with your input on this thread Bly? [;)]

Yet another unfounded dig at our club from our Caribbean Crusader! Another one for his "yawn" thread. Dear oh dear, oh dear! [:''(][:''(][:''(]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Yet another unfounded dig at our club from our Caribbean Crusader! Another one for his "yawn" thread. Dear oh dear, oh dear! [:''(][:''(][:''(][/quote]

His last "unfounded" wasn''t was it Lapp. Proved TRUE.

This again is a worth while point to make.

As we were told investment was there 2 shows ago and still nothing.

A switch in "agents" and still nothing.

BBB is entitled to raise the issue for discussion without being hounded by you.

Don''t be too hard on the old boy! My old mate Lyphov Riley often misses news about our beloved club too. It''s difficult to keep in touch from such a distance but he told me the other day that it''s a small price to pay for what he has.

I mean''t to ask him if he still got the governments heating allowance[:O]

I reckon the club should send individual weekly updates to folk like Lyphov. Otherwise they could lose them to Manchester United or another of the teams they regularly watch at the One Love Beach Bar[H]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]

"told"? Oh really?

[/quote]

[:S]

Campaigning to get relevant threads shifted and now this. Semantics. You''re on heat today, dear Furioso.

Why should we not believe you''re a club plant on this forum?

If you''re not you need to develop some tolerance and peripheral vision, I''d say.

OTBC

Sorry but what useful purpose would it serve apart from satisfying the curoisity of fans to make sensitive commercial information public?

None of us can affect an investment so why do we need (as opposed to "want") to know?

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"]Yet another unfounded dig at our club from our Caribbean Crusader! Another one for his "yawn" thread. Dear oh dear, oh dear! [:''(][:''(][:''(][/quote]

[/quote]If you feel it''s "really" important Buttles, I feel sure you''ll be debating this at the NCISA AGM along with Tangies "really" important concerns about Steven Fry and a potential boardroom split.

Much like form 288b was last years "burning topic".[;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Yet another unfounded dig at our club from our Caribbean Crusader! Another one for his "yawn" thread. Dear oh dear, oh dear! [:''(][:''(][:''(][/quote]

There was even a yawn in Blys original heading.

I bet the world and his wife haven''t managed to stay awake to read all of that.

Campaigning to get relevant threads shifted and now this. Semantics. You''re on heat today, dear Furioso.

Why should we not believe you''re a club plant on this forum?

If you''re not you need to develop some tolerance and peripheral vision, I''d say.

OTBC

[/quote]

Relevant? I think not...

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Don''t be too hard on the old boy! My old mate Lyphov Riley often misses news about our beloved club too. It''s difficult to keep in touch from such a distance but he told me the other day that it''s a small price to pay for what he has.

I mean''t to ask him if he still got the governments heating allowance[:O]

I reckon the club should send individual weekly updates to folk like Lyphov. Otherwise they could lose them to Manchester United or another of the teams they regularly watch at the One Love Beach Bar[H]

[/quote]

Funny thing, perception.

You know a couple of weeks ago I had to be away from home and was reduced to following a City match via the Pink Un site and BBC text updates on 3G wireless internet on my mobile phone - all whilst enjoying the life of Riley with my feet up on the sea wall crest by the gentlest of

Caribbean breezes.

I even had electricity to charge the phone battery, running water for a shower and an ice cold beer from the fridge at my fingertips.

Maybe your pal Lyphov was doing the same thing?

I reckon we both had somebody at home taping the City highlights as well as any of the weekends 3 Championship matches that seemed promising.

Enjoyed the Watford match live and in living colour on digital cable and a pals large sceen LED TV.

Caught up with all the UK newspaper coverage on my laptop with super fast (so the claim) 16 gig internet on my return home.

Bet it beats cleaning your bogs. Or Turkey.

Funny thing, perception.

[:)]

[ip]

One love.

OTBC

"I even had electricity to charge the phone battery, running water for a

shower and an ice cold beer from the fridge at my fingertips "Blimey suffolk has come on a bitstill full of binners though

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"]Yet another unfounded dig at our club from our Caribbean Crusader! Another one for his "yawn" thread. Dear oh dear, oh dear! [:''(][:''(][:''(][/quote]

[/quote]If you feel it''s "really" important Buttles, I feel sure you''ll be debating this at the NCISA AGM along with Tangies "really" important concerns about Steven Fry and a potential boardroom split.

Much like form 288b was last years "burning topic".[;)]

[/quote]

At least we will be there to ask the questions Lapp will you?

[quote user="The Butler"]At least we will be there to ask the questions Lapp will you?[/quote]But will you Buttles?

Will you ask McNally about the Deloitte interim report on Bly''s behalf? Or will you decide on the night it''s not really THAT important?

Will you come to the conclusion that "Bly is supposedly a shareholder so it would be much simpler for him to e-mail the club if it is REALLY that important to him!"  

But of course, that doesnt create an argument between posters on the Pink-un so that''s all a bit boring.[;)] innit?

And so the sycophants gather........ No wonder Smith has had you lot stringing along all this time.The cook must be laughing all the way to the bank.. again and again and again and again and again........ad infinitum.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="The Butler"]At least we will be there to ask the questions Lapp will you?[/quote]But will you Buttles?

Will you ask McNally about the Deloitte interim report on Bly''s behalf? Or will you decide on the night it''s not really THAT important?

Will you come to the conclusion that "Bly is supposedly a shareholder so it would be much simpler for him to e-mail the club if it is REALLY that important to him!"  

But of course, that doesnt create an argument between posters on the Pink-un so that''s all a bit boring.[;)] innit?

[/quote]

If you are there Lapp you will find out, and yes I do think it important.

Because of a good year in Div 3 everyone seems to have forgotten what and who put us there.

The new board member,unlike some celebrity chasers, does not overly impress me and I shall also be asking McNally his views on that.

If you can''t make it no doubt I will publish some questions and answers on our web site.

What did they say?

• You''re having us on?

[O]

OTBC

[/quote]

let me tell you where i am .. your a boring (unt and for that reason im out [:D]

[quote user="Cluck"]And so the sycophants gather........ No wonder Smith has had you lot stringing along all this time.

The cook must be laughing all the way to the bank.. again and again and again and again and again........ad infinitum.
[/quote]

Surprised that you and the rest of the "purists" can find the energy to constantly have a pop at us ordinary fans after all that mutual masturbation of each other.

What did they say?

• You''re having us on?

[O]

OTBC

[/quote]

I do rather like the bullet point format, but would I be too cheeky to ask for numbers next time?

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Cluck"]And so the sycophants gather........ No wonder Smith has had you lot stringing along all this time.

The cook must be laughing all the way to the bank.. again and again and again and again and again........ad infinitum.
[/quote]

Surprised that you and the rest of the "purists" can find the energy to constantly have a pop at us ordinary fans after all that mutual masturbation of each other.

[/quote]

As a covert ambassador of the NCFC board to this forum you really ought to do better........

Furthermore,  you can''t be both an ordinary fan and an ambassador......................

Dear oh dear whatever next.

[:S]

OTBC

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

What did they say?

• You''re having us on?

[O]

OTBC

[/quote]There has been an interim report by Deloitte''s, and fans have been given an outline update of that interim report.[/quote]I''ll try one more time...[;)][8-|][;)]

[quote user="The Butler"]

[/quote]For those with selective memories, the Royal Norfolk Show in question was after the Turners joined the board - and before they left. Whatever the reason for them leaving, when it was said, it looked like there was investment looming.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Cluck"]And so the sycophants gather........ No wonder Smith has had you lot stringing along all this time.The cook must be laughing all the way to the bank.. again and again and again and again and again........ad infinitum.[/quote]

[/quote]Deary deary me.....The Purists (and we do exist) have what is truly best for the club at heart.... not whats best for your false saviour......That''s the difference between a proper club fan and a sycophantic arsewipe.