Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

just came across this

Do they mean Norwich when they say Sunderland ... "I went to training this morning with a smile on my face. I''ve had a few messages of congratulations from the Sunderland lads. Not many of the lads at Bradford knew about it to be fair."

[quote user="Big Slob"]Do they mean Norwich when they say Sunderland ... "I went to training this morning with a smile on my face. I''ve had a few messages of congratulations from the Sunderland lads. Not many of the lads at Bradford knew about it to be fair."[/quote]

I was a tad confused when i read that part

Well done Tom, really stunning results given he''s been playing professional football at the same time as studying. We''d do well to keep hold of him for the long term, clearly got his head screwed on right which is more than can be said for a lot of footballers.

[quote user="Boyo"]Woah! He already has an agent![/quote]Yep Simon Kennedy, one of the biggest in the business. Think he was Roeder''s agent also.You''ll find very few players without agents these days, even the 18 year olds.

"It was difficult concentrating on my studies while juggling the football at the same time," Adeyemi told skysports.com.

That''s just showing off, isn''t it?

My results yesterday weren''t bad but it''s annoying that he got all As and A*s through GCSE AND A-Level AND he''s a Norwich player... i''m very bloody jealous of him atm!!

Congrats to the lad though yes