Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

one player back...who would it be??

very hard to pick just one, but for me would have to be Martin Peters, narrowly ahead of Huckerby and Keelan

or maybe for all those cb  critics out there Duncan Forbes

Not realistic - its like saying I wish I was there when Norwich played there 1st match at Carror Road in 1935!

One decent player from our past who could still do a good job for the team would be the Doc himself!

At a time when we are looking to shore up our central defence, there''s only one obvious choice........Six foot two, eyes of blue, DUNCAN FORBES is after you!!

Big Dunc in his prime was a real fortress!

( Hard as nails,however I think he might struggle with the pace of todays game, so just stick to the script and break their hips!)

[quote user="Lambo"]Eadie... Oh how I wish we''d had him and Hucks at the same time.[/quote]

But would you be able to play them both at the same time? Given that they''re both best suited to the left wing.

I''d be more interested in seeing Hucks and Hoolahan in the same team.

And, for the record, my vote goes to Hucks.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Craig Bellamy [:^)]
[/quote]

5 times the player of hux, bellamy. !!

[/quote]

Yet again ''nana shows how much he knows about the beautiful game.

Oh, and for me it would have to be Martin Peters. Probably the greatest player to wear the shirt.

[quote user="Brendo "]

How about the same question, but now?

Contenders have to be :

Bellamy
Crouch
Green

dunno who else?

[/quote]

He don''t need Green we got Ruddy! He''ll have a good season I guarantee it

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]Chris Sutton or Bryan Gunn. fantastic players from our greatest years[/quote]is training at 7 tonight mate?[/quote]as you were there.. yes it was!

[quote user="Scooby"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh, and for me it would have to be Martin Peters. Probably the greatest player to wear the shirt.

[/quote]

so you would rather hux?!

So how come bellamy was able to destroy prem teams last seaosn - chelsea when man city won 4-2

erm...hux was able to destroy teams every now and then and that was in the champ!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Craig Bellamy [:^)][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So how come bellamy was able to destroy prem teams last seaosn - chelsea when man city won 4-2

erm...hux was able to destroy teams every now and then and that was in the champ!

[/quote]We are in the Champ, silly boy.Craig Bellamy, whilst being a good player would be a massively unstable influence (Cardiff have made him captain, I bet the guy who was captain feels real good about that)Huckerby was not only a great player, but turned down moves elsewhere, for more money, to play at NCFC.[:)]

[quote user="Unit"]okay.... you are allowed only ONE ex player back from any era into the squad right now (obviously at their peak not at their ability now)...who would it be?? Mine would be Huckerby. OTBC CTID[/quote]

Hucks for me , with Holt and Martin up front and Hucks out wide I would be leaning towards a promotion spot this season

[quote user="ROBFLECK"][quote user="MartyC"]Robert Fleck.[/quote]copy that![/quote]I used to love his winding up of away fans![:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We are in the Champ, silly boy.

Craig Bellamy, whilst being a good player would be a massively unstable influence (Cardiff have made him captain, I bet the guy who was captain feels real good about that)

Huckerby was not only a great player, but turned down moves elsewhere, for more money, to play at NCFC.

[:)]

[/quote]

Hux only stayed because he was fans favourite and knew if he moved he would just be another player and not fans fav!

Bellamy is much better than hux although I do agree that cardiff have ****ed up making him capt!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Scooby"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Excited Canary"]Craig Bellamy [:^)][/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]We are in the Champ, silly boy.Craig Bellamy, whilst being a good player would be a massively unstable influence (Cardiff have made him captain, I bet the guy who was captain feels real good about that)Huckerby was not only a great player, but turned down moves elsewhere, for more money, to play at NCFC.[:)]

[/quote]

Hux only stayed because he was fans favourite and knew if he moved he would just be another player and not fans fav!

Bellamy is much better than hux although I do agree that cardiff have ****ed up making him capt!

[/quote]I think you are wrong, as I seem to remember something about Liverpool wanting him during our Prem season and he turned them down. I think he also overruled his agent during his transfer to us. I doubt very much that Bellamy has such integrity and loyalty.