Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

one player back...who would it be??

Martin Peters.I think looking at players from the past 6 or 7 years would conjure more intrigue.I always regretted seeing Safri go personally. But in a toss up it would have to be Huckerby.

[quote user="John"]Martin Peters.I think looking at players from the past 6 or 7 years would conjure more intrigue.I always regretted seeing Safri go personally. But in a toss up it would have to be Huckerby.[/quote]Yes, Martin Peters without a doubt.The greatest all round player ever seen in City colours.

Gonna break the mould and go for Jon Newsome. Would really shore up that defence a treat.

I''m sure if I was alive back in the day I would be saying Martin Peters but I wasn''t, so from my life time it would have to be either Bellamy, Huckerby or Safri.

Bellamy would be great but we have good strikers who will score goals at the moment so could do without him.

Huckerby would also be great but I belive Surman will turn into something really good, so it has to be Safri.

He would slot into the base of the diamond perfectly and would be much better there than Crofts or Russel.

Morrocan all over the world[:)]

This is a real tough one as there are so many players from my childhood days (the 90''s) that would do so well for us now. The one I would pick now wouldn''t need to come far to play for us. In fact he''d just need to swap his tracksuit and put on his boots.

Ian Culverhouse :D

Davo

For some reason my mind was initially drawn to Justin Fashanu as a foil for Holt when first contemplating the question.

On reflection, I think I''d have to concur with the idea of Martin Peters, simply as I never got the chance to see him in action and it would have been an experience to see how he played, from the many reports I''ve heard and read.

If It could only be a player who is still playing. I would say dickson Etuhu. Lol. He''s improved so much and would own the midfeild by himself. Weird I know

Jon Newsome or Dave Watson would be great in central defence.

But have to agree with Culverhouse, isn''t right back the position that needs to be strengthened? [;)]

Darren Eadie, without hesitation.Would have been an England regular if not for some ill timed injurys.As much as I admire Hucks, Eadie was the man!

How about the same question, but now?

Contenders have to be :

Bellamy
Crouch
Green

dunno who else?

[quote user="Brendo "]

How about the same question, but now?Contenders have to be : BellamyCrouchGreen

dunno who else?

[/quote]scott parkerkieran gibbsdavid bentleydickson etuhu

I automatically would say Martin Peters but the longer I think about it the more tempted I am to say Keelan.

So can I have them both back please[:^)]

We''d win the league[Y]

[;)]