Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

I blame Roeder...

We haven''t had a post about him for a while.

Consider this post an ''anger catcher'' in honour of the man who made so many so angry. Well, he did me anyway!

So, vent your anger, about anything, whatever has made you angry today or recently, let it all out here, end it with the words "i blame Roeder" and leave a new person, cleansed of all angriness...!

I''ll start. Some f****r stole my bag while i was sleeping on the train on the way back from the airport. It had all my keys in it. Today i find out Ford want ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY QUID to replace and programme a remote key for a poxy old Focus. Bl**dy ridiculous! Grrrr. I blame Roeder...

And breath, ahhh........ peace.

[:D]That f****r popped up in my head the other day,and to misquote Peter Kay;

Glenn Roeder,what was that all about?

What the bloody hell was he trying to achieve?

And for the fact i am slowly growing moobs,i blame Roeder[:@]

Why can''t the AQA exam board just do their bloody job like Edexcel and properly mark the exam papers so important to the lives of millions!? I know of someone who got a low C at A level, and upon the remark they received an A from AQA! The enemy of my generations education, and to many others both future and past i should reckon. Grrrr. I blame Roeder...

I blame Roeder for us not getting relegated in the 2007/08 season.[:@] What kind of useless manager is it takes over a team rock bottom of the division and ends up actually keeping us up?[:''(] And with a game to spare?[:@] It fair make my blood boil just to think about it...[:D][;)][:D]

It''s not global warming that is fake destroying the planet and getting the hippies in a tiizy over junk science, it is Roeder.

Al Gore''s chart shows how teams zig zag under his leadership resulting in sea level increases of anywhere from 1/10 of an inch to 30 feet. Damn, that Roeder and his destrruction of the planet that isn''t really happening.

I still don''t get all the Roeder hate on this board.  Yes he was clearly a pretty unpleasant character but he did a great job to keep us up after Peter Grant basically f*cked our club up, and I think we''d have fared better under him than Gunn the following season as we were out of the relegation zone when Gunn took over.In my view, not enough is made of Peter Grant''s disastrous tenure and too much blame is heaped on Roeder.  Probably because Peter Grant was a "nice guy" who walked away, but by Christ the state he left us in was nothing to thank him for.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I still don''t get all the Roeder hate on this board.  Yes he was clearly a pretty unpleasant character but he did a great job to keep us up after Peter Grant basically f*cked our club up, and I think we''d have fared better under him than Gunn the following season as we were out of the relegation zone when Gunn took over.In my view, not enough is made of Peter Grant''s disastrous tenure and too much blame is heaped on Roeder.  Probably because Peter Grant was a "nice guy" who walked away, but by Christ the state he left us in was nothing to thank him for.[/quote]Yeah. I heard it was Roeder''s idea to appoint Peter Grant. [;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I still don''t get all the Roeder hate on this board.  Yes he was clearly a pretty unpleasant character but he did a great job to keep us up after Peter Grant basically f*cked our club up, and I think we''d have fared better under him than Gunn the following season as we were out of the relegation zone when Gunn took over.

[/quote]

I don''t hate him, I certainly wouldn''t buy him a pint either though for the following reasons:

He seems to have contempt for anyone not called Glenn Roeder.
He saved us from almost certain relegation and then proceeded to put us right back in the poo all in the same season.  His poorly judged Spanish holiday saw us nose dive from a small chance at 6th to nearly relegated.
He did nothing to endear himself to the supporters, in fact he seemed hell bent on putting all of our noses out of joint.  He wasn''t even subtle about it.

Finally and the thing I will never forgive him for was that he happened upon a team and style that saw us go on a unbeaten run that is unmatched in my time as a City supporter.  I accept that the team in question was largley forced on him due to injuries and the like but once he found that formula, he then went about destroying that team discarding players that had served us well, replacing then with loan after loan.  By the time he was finished we barely had a team of our own to support.  The days under Roeder are the worst in my memory and as he had proved, the mess Grant left was fixable because he had done it.  He cleared up that mess and then made a bigger mess of his own, for that reason Glenn, your fired!

I think it says a lot that there is hardly a good word said about the bloke from anyone.

Can''t see how anyone can defend Roeder. Yes, he saved us from relegation by giving the players the kick up the arse they needed, but then proceeded to continue to kick the players arses on a daily basis and generally act like a cock and go on to leave the club in a much bigger mess than what Peter Grant left it in ( at least Grant had the decency to admit he was out of his depth).It speaks volumes that he is hated by both Watford and West Ham fans, most of which that I know still claim that he destroyed their club.

we got burgled a couple of months ago, the pensioner 3 houses down got burgled last week, and someone further up our road has just been burgled. We live in a predominately middle class suburbanite area!..............i blame glenn roeder

you got the idea hugh and sheff uni!

to mister chops - chill, he is a good pantomime villain for a lot of us. but i think its generally accepted that he wasn''t good for us and it''s just more fun to blame him than Grant. probably because he was a prize COCK who treated many of our players like sh*t when they didn''t deserve it.

if i ever see simon lappin in the car park like smudger did i''m going to ask him if he as a word for glen. and then print the answer here!

I am just back from watching Perth Glory beat Newcastle Knights 1-0 and saw Robbie Fowler miss three certain goals including a free header from 6 yards out in front of 12,031 fans. I blame Glen Roeder!

On Wednesday, I turned my ankle on the step outside my office and fell heavily onto a railing. I''ve been off work since with cracked ribs. Grrrr!!! - Roeder!