Sign in to follow this  
roberts9

live feed

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]atdhe is working. can''t identify what language he''s speaking though.[/quote]Norwegian I think.Ive got an English stream, although he keeps referring to a ''Matthew Nelson''... Bloody Clowns.

So opinions so far? We look fast on the counter but haven''t made anything from some real dangerous positions worryingly.Still look a little jittery in defence and short in midfield when not in possession.

Thats how I have it too. Although the stream is too jittery to really get an accurate impression. Looks like theres goals in this game thats for sure (Cue a 0-0 draw...)

Hoolahan playing far too deep at times and Grant Holt''s touch seems to have totally disappeared... couple of nice balls in to feet that have just ballooned off him. Other than that nice even game, goals in this, Surman looking classy :)

[quote user="chopper hitler"]Nice even game?? From what I can see it just looks a matter of time before Swansea get a goal[/quote]have to agree. we had a good 5 minute spell but after crofts missed header swansea have dominated.we can thank ward for 2 goal saving last ditch blocks.

True about Ward, looking very assured today, credit to Swansea though, not letting him play it out of defence as he would probably prefer, being forced to knock it long.

Having a bit of joy against Monk in their right back position, would love to see Surman get the ball more and Hoolahan must must must get involved, been sitting deep and giving it away far too much.

Yeah, looking fairly dodgy with us counterattacking with little threat so far.How long will anyone bother to subscribe to the rubbish offy site when there is free streaming elsewhere?

Looked almost embarrassingly easy for first 20 mins. or so, then seemed to run out of energy. Swansea now waltzing into our penalty area with ease. God knows how they scored 4 last week, don''t seem to know how to shoot (thank God). Summariser just said Korey epitomized our half, which was spot on I''d say. We need to put our foot on the ball - but the energy level needs upping more than anything. We look capable of winning this at a canter.

Halftime thoughts... We started pretty well and getting crosses in on the left was looking like it would give us some hope, with the keeper constantly flapping at them. It''s, however, a pretty even game but the midfield is looking sloppy. They aren''t offering enough space, they aren''t looking for a pass enough - not enough movement.It''s letting Swansea in more and more and they''ve had the better chances, though their shooting is crap. We''re defending well but we need to shore up that midfield because while it''s comfortable on the ball, it''s weak off it. I don''t think Korey is having a particularly great game, his passing is off the mark and he''s tackling a bit recklessly. He did well to recover the ball close to HT but I think he''s having an off day. Both strikers look poor,and Chris Martin can''t stop fouling I don''t think - but they''re not getting great service and seem to be relying on Ward hoofing it to them. For me, the midfield needs to step up. We''re defending well but the midfield is not offering enough space for each other, and not pressing enough when out of possession. It''s letting Swansea get the ball wide too quickly.

[quote user="SPat"]Yeah, looking fairly dodgy with us counterattacking with little threat so far.How long will anyone bother to subscribe to the rubbish offy site when there is free streaming elsewhere?[/quote]The streams wont happen every week. Only when we are game of the week on the FLS, or on sky/BBC. I wouldnt expect more than three or four over the season.