Sign in to follow this  
roberts9

live feed

Apologies if this has been posted however I heard earlier in the week that the game is being shown live in Norway!!Does this mean a live feed this afternoon? If so, Does anyone have the link.Cheers

Yep it appears so - everyone use Google to find it by typing in the obvious.As Pete explained yesterday - Dont post any links - A few weeks back on the Everton game, I typed '' Norwich Everton Stream'' into Google and the Pinkun thread where everyone was passing links around came in at #5 - Its unlikely,  but if any of our friends from the powers that be read that then the Pinkun Team would be sitting on the naughty step.

its not illigal to watch this content just show it, and its ok to tell people where to find it

[quote user="smiley"]its not illigal to watch this content just show it, and its ok to tell people where to find it[/quote]http://www.pinkun.com/cs_pinkun/cs/forums/2226520/ShowPost.aspxAccording to this its an issue... Either way, in antipation of the rush of people who will want PM''s or for links to be posted - Just use Google.

Or this..http://www.zeropaid.com/news/9066/tvlinks_shut_down_owner_arrested/Not sure if its illegal or not, but you always know when it comes to football theres someone out there protecting their investment. (Such as the issues the Pinkun has had with Dataco)

[quote user="Daz"]A stream for Today''s game is on ATDHE.net and First Row.net [:D]
[/quote]Countdown to post being deleted.  10...9...8...

I didn''t post a link, beisdes, I''m doing my bit to help my fellow Canary fans who can''t make the game today [;)]

[quote user="Daz"]I didn''t post a link, beisdes, I''m doing my bit to help my fellow Canary fans who can''t make the game today [;)]
[/quote]I did that the last game, my post lasted less than an hour.  I didn''t even get the email to tell me my post was removed [:''(]

daz, i know what you mean. i did once post a link and it was deleted within a couple of minutes. The best way is to p.m. I''m glad the games on t''internet, saved me a fortune travelling, especially as i''ve just been laid off

Wiz: The BET365 links won''t work even if you do pay to the best of my knowledge as licensing means they cant broadcast in this country so please NO-ONE SIGN UP.

There is usually someone who streams the foreign BET365 content so that it can be watched over here. To find this I advise googling "First row streaming" and clicking on the top link.

It should be pretty self explanantory once you get to the site. or google "ATDHE" and click on the top link. Agains should be self-explanatory.

Hope that helps everyone, one of those two sites is bound to have it.

[quote user="kick it off"]Wiz: The BET365 links won''t work even if you do pay to the best of my knowledge as licensing means they cant broadcast in this country so please NO-ONE SIGN UP. There is usually someone who streams the foreign BET365 content so that it can be watched over here. To find this I advise googling "First row streaming" and clicking on the top link. It should be pretty self explanantory once you get to the site. or google "ATDHE" and click on the top link. Agains should be self-explanatory. Hope that helps everyone, one of those two sites is bound to have it.[/quote]Many thanks KIO, the ATDHE site appears to be working well atm.

[quote user="Lincs CR"]Anybody able to PM me the ADTHE url for the norwich swansea game? Can''t see it on their list...[/quote]

Its not on there atm but they often add games nearer to kick off or even after kick off time - when they notice a stream is available - id use atdhe as back up today - first port of call is first row, followed by myp2p (Google myp2p eu)

If it is being shown on Bet365 i''ve had luck in the past with using a foreign proxy and watching in on their website.

[quote user="kick it off"]UPDATE: ATDHE have added us into the list. Stream won''t begin til around Kick off though.[/quote]Can you Pm me link I can''t get anything to work. :(