Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Re: match stream

[quote user="First Wizard"]Enjoyed? Paint drying''s more exciting, and you recommended iragigoals for this on another site...........so which is it?[/quote]

If Iraqgoals has a feed it will be picked up by first row. :)

Thanks very much for the posting of ATDHE.net.

My first streaming and as an exile it was brilliant. Good commentary too. Saturday pm has taken on a new meaning.

I lost it once at about half-time but a few clicks and it came back.

If somebody has the time, what is streaming? Who does it and from where? What is the motive there were no advertisements?

Thanks again.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]

My first streaming and as an exile it was brilliant. Good commentary too. Saturday pm has taken on a new meaning.

If somebody has the time, what is streaming? Who does it and from where? What is the motive there were no advertisements?

Thanks again.

[/quote]Limited knowledge but...1 - Dont expect that quality every time, the English stream was very poor. Usually it lags and skips a lot, todays one was one of the best ive seen for Norwich (Premiership games are usually good)2 - Streaming is where someone is watching the game (Either via Bet 365 or via their TV) and then broadcast it through their computer. You can watch pretty much anything online - Football, Cricket, Boxing etc3 - Who does it? No idea. From where? No idea.4 - Motive. Usually there are advertisements around, other than that its just people who want to help out.5 - We wont get streams every week. Probably only one every couple of months, enjoy it when you can [:)]

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]

Thanks again.

[/quote]Limited knowledge but...1 - Dont expect that quality every time, the English stream was very poor. Usually it lags and skips a lot, todays one was one of the best ive seen for Norwich (Premiership games are usually good)2 - Streaming is where someone is watching the game (Either via Bet 365 or via their TV) and then broadcast it through their computer. You can watch pretty much anything online - Football, Cricket, Boxing etc3 - Who does it? No idea. From where? No idea.4 - Motive. Usually there are advertisements around, other than that its just people who want to help out.5 - We wont get streams every week. Probably only one every couple of months, enjoy it when you can [:)][/quote]

Good summary there Trent.

Just to add to it a little, you won''t get streams every week, but whenever we are featured game on football league show or being televised abroad, there will be streams to be found. Similarly if you are exiled outside the UK there will be streams when we are broadcast on English TV - Scum (28th Nov) and Reading (13th Nov) are the next two confirmed.

Didnt watch the English commentary stream, as the picture quality was v poor compared to the Norwegian (or Swedish/whatever) commentary one on firstrow, but pic quality today was great on that!

People who stream do it for philanthropic reasons as far as I''m aware. Sometimes it''s for ads money but generally I think its mainly genorosity.

[quote user="kick it off"]There''s about 4 posts on this topic already, including a couple where Pete specifically asked us not to post links on here.[/quote]

well who cares what pete said ? stop being such a lick arse [:D]

Pennywise: Im not one to play by the rules usually but In wouldn''t like to see the forum shut down because people cant use google properly!