Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Who. Missed. The. Goals.

3 fans infront of me left early and missed both goal! Doesn''t bother me though I had a much better view!!

So who else missed the goals, maybe the penalty save to get home early?!?!

My brother inlaw yet again left on 88 minuets to have a fag to calm his nerves ,over the last few years he has missed at least 10 goals .Its a standing joke between us that if city need a goal for what ever reason towards the end of  a game i suggest he goes for a ciggie , its worked several times OTBC

Its good to sneer at people who leave early, arrive late, go to the toilet half way through or any other reason which makes me have to move while I am watching the game.

Shame on them all.

Lookey here Mr Nana.  Now i''ve backed you up on many occasion when others have called you ''annoying'', ''irritating'' and the rest.  I find you fun but people do sometimes have to leaves early i.e on call etc.  Now at times I''ve been to the games and had to leave at 80 mins because I''ve had to go and sort a server out or something similar, it''s called doing my job.  People have their reasons, just calm you down lad.  otbc.

Maybe the club should add roller coaster seatbelts to stop. People leaving! The bloke who sat next to me - not my dad - left at half time, unless he just moved somewhere else!!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Maybe the club should add roller coaster seatbelts to stop. People leaving! The bloke who sat next to me - not my dad - left at half time, unless he just moved somewhere else!![/quote]

Yup, perhaps he just moved for some peculiar reason..... LOL

[quote user="AndyJR"]Lookey here Mr Nana.  Now i''ve backed you up on many occasion when others have called you ''annoying'', ''irritating'' and the rest.  I find you fun but people do sometimes have to leaves early i.e on call etc.  Now at times I''ve been to the games and had to leave at 80 mins because I''ve had to go and sort a server out or something similar, it''s called doing my job.  People have their reasons, just calm you down lad.  otbc. [/quote] I accept that some people have to leave early. But surely not all the people have to leave that early!!

[quote user="paul moy"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Maybe the club should add roller coaster seatbelts to stop. People leaving! The bloke who sat next to me - not my dad - left at half time, unless he just moved somewhere else!![/quote]

[/quote]

*chuckle*

[quote user="paul moy"]

[/quote]Some peculiar reason indeed.....

I thought you wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrre

referrin........................................................g to the online online online online

onlinestream. Incredibly frustrating - kept freezing, slowing down and repeating, almost always when the ball was in the penalty box.

I didn''t miss either goal, and I didn''t even have to leave the comfort of my living room  here in Thailand, staying right to the end planted on the sofa. Courtesy of Goal TV''s live coverage of the game I was able to watch all 95+ minutes of action on cable TV with a pretty good view as well.

With regard to the main incidents in the last few minutes - unfortunately, only got one replay of the foul leading to the penalty, but my reaction was that it was a certain pen. and I was expecting a red card to be shown. It was the sort of coverage where there was only a few moments of after-match summary - so no further comment or replays of the penalty incident. ''Ruddy'' great save though, and great goals at the end. Stand out players seemed to be Korey Smith and Ward and the  rest of the defence. The high tempo start lost impetus, and I thought Swansea looked pretty classy. I am expecting them (Swansea) to be challenging near the top of the table, and hopefully one of the better sides in the division. Sinclair was particulary dangerous I thought.

So, having witnessed a string of defeats in the last few years, it seems that the curse of live TV has finally been broken, and a great evening of telly viewing. The camera gave a close up of the radio Norfolk commentary ''box'', with Neil on the mic. and the TV commentator mentioned that it is to be named after Roy Waller.  Pretty accurate and fair commentary, and knowledgeable on all things Norwich City - even a comment that Stephen Fry couldn''t attend today''s game due to work commitments.

Another great finale to a city game! Glad you enjoyed it ''nana. Next week  I''ll probably have no choice but to ''watch'' the game through the internet through text updates on this and other websites - far more nerve-wracking than actually watching the game.