Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

Atmosphere

Just thought I''d make a thread to mention our stunnig support. Carrow Road was absolutely rocking after Ruddy saved the penalty, and I''ve no doubt that helped us get over the line. Well Done All!

but before the penalty save the atmosphere was CR4P!  It shouldn''t take an 82nd minute penalty save to get the crowd going, why do you think the 2 idiots who pay £150 each to sing OTBC go onto the pitch...to get the crowd going (they also do it to give money to the club im sure [y])

Wasn''t at the game today so had to rely on a combination of the trusty streams and canary player. Sounded pretty pi ss poor throughout the game (although not much to shout about) but was waiting for a crunching tackle/sending off/punch up or something to spark the crowd into life.

Tin hat at the ready - until Ruddy saved the penalty worst atmosphere I thought for a long time. Must be like Old Trafford with only the upper class able to afford to go. 

it was poor before the pen but not too surprised when youre watching the opposition just hold the ball.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

but before the penalty save the atmosphere was CR4P!  It shouldn''t take an 82nd minute penalty save to get the crowd going, why do you think the 2 idiots who pay £150 each to sing OTBC go onto the pitch...to get the crowd going (they also do it to give money to the club im sure [y])

[/quote]No it wasn''t.

I''m practicly deaf and it made my head hurt!

[quote user="morty"]Nana, please be quiet for a while.

Ta.
[/quote]

He''s trying to catch your total of posts I think morty try rearranging these words to make a quaint norfolk saying " calling pot black the kettle" [:P]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[quote user="morty"]Nana, please be quiet for a while.Ta.[/quote]

He''s trying to catch your total of posts I think morty try rearranging these words to make a quaint norfolk saying " calling pot black the kettle" [:P]

[/quote]The atmosphere was just fine in the Barclay.[:)]

I agree 100%, after the Penalty save, Today''s atmosphere was amazing, I was in Barclay Block A, the whole place was rocking, and the beautiful thing was, either after the peanlty save or after our first goal, Shefki Kuqi was standing in front of the Snake Pit warming up, and he just froze, with all the fans chanting behind him. It was a picture [H]Amazing day, Well done all for their part today, fabulous win, great team effort, we are very much on the up.On The Ball City [:D]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Bugger - I gave you another reason to post!!! [;)] A few intermittent songs and you call it a good atmosphere - well actually the same song on a few occasions. Morty morty morty.[/quote]

Grr...your not helping my cause [:P]

[quote user="Daz"]I agree 100%, after the Penalty save, Today''s atmosphere was amazing, I was in Barclay Block A, the whole place was rocking, and the beautiful thing was, either after the peanlty save or after our first goal, Shefki Kuqi was standing in front of the Snake Pit warming up, and he just froze, with all the fans chanting behind him. It was a picture [H]

Amazing day, Well done all for their part today, fabulous win, great team effort, we are very much on the up.

On The Ball City [:D]
[/quote]

Arr thats why they were shouting scum in the SP. Me and drinks didn''t know why! [y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Daz"]I agree 100%, after the Penalty save, Today''s atmosphere was amazing, I was in Barclay Block A, the whole place was rocking, and the beautiful thing was, either after the peanlty save or after our first goal, Shefki Kuqi was standing in front of the Snake Pit warming up, and he just froze, with all the fans chanting behind him. It was a picture [H]Amazing day, Well done all for their part today, fabulous win, great team effort, we are very much on the up.On The Ball City [:D][/quote]

Arr thats why they were shouting scum in the SP. Me and drinks didn''t know why! [y]

[/quote]Kuqi warming up.

I''m genuinely intrigued banana - how have you managed to rack up nearly 9000 posts in a year and a half? Surely you must have something else to be doing?

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]The atmosphere after the save was great but beforehand the crowd were patient and never turned against their team. Give credit for that.[/quote]Yup, thats kinda how I saw it.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Daz"]I agree 100%, after the Penalty save, Today''s atmosphere was amazing, I was in Barclay Block A, the whole place was rocking, and the beautiful thing was, either after the peanlty save or after our first goal, Shefki Kuqi was standing in front of the Snake Pit warming up, and he just froze, with all the fans chanting behind him. It was a picture [H]

Amazing day, Well done all for their part today, fabulous win, great team effort, we are very much on the up.

On The Ball City [:D]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Kuqi warming up.
[/quote]

You didn''t need to post that Morty, I read it in the post above [y] [:P]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]The atmosphere after the save was great but beforehand the crowd were patient and never turned against their team. Give credit for that.[/quote]

But the players will get more energy from the fans chanting all the time rather than after 82 minutes.

Early season game in the hot sun, Swansea had a small support,Norwich for most of the game didn''t look very inspiring and didn''t look like winning!

These are the reasons why the atmosphere went flat for a long period!

Fan who think that the ground is going to be rocking and a cauldren of noise for all the game are dreaming!

Banana am I right in thinking you sit in the n+p? If so you never contribute to the atmosphere much/at all anyway..

Before the game and first 20 mins atmosphere was decent then went flat, due to us not having he ball at all. Also quiet Swansea fans.

Very similar to games like oldham/ hartlepool last season.

After the pen, was as good as Leeds at home last season!