Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

Ruddy Amazin

Just got back from the game here my views,i thought the defence was solid today ward was deffo MOMGood performance from the usaul scapegoat r.martin,holt didnt look like he wanted it today, good job lambert brought on JacksonI took up my usaul seat in the n+p with my brother(his first norwich game) and a mate.infront of us were a man and a boy about 15..never clapped cheered nothing!in the 90th minute after the second goal he decides to throw abuse at me and my brother as we have given him a headachecharming!

[quote user="Bowgy"]I took up my usaul seat in the n+p with my brother(his first norwich game) and a mate.infront of us were a man and a boy about 15..never clapped cheered nothing!in the 90th minute after the second goal he decides to throw abuse at me and my brother as we have given him a headachecharming![/quote]I hope you told him to "Go Forth and Multiply"

At the pre season game against Everton (after Ruddy''s "Greene moment") I thought he could be a Theoklitos. Back in Budapest I saw today''s game live on a local sports channel, and  must say that Ruddy seemed pretty solid, although the team as a whole was not too convincing. The Hungarian commentator tipped Swansea to pull a winner throughout the entire second half. Anyway it''s in the bag now!