Sign in to follow this  
Pabs

If we have a good season...

do you think it is criminal of me to say that IF we have a good season (ie. challenging for the playoffs) then I would quite like to see the scum do okay as well.

It would be great for the region if both clubs did well and pushed towards the playoffs and would also make the 2 games between us mean even more than they usually do.

Sorry if I lose all respect by saying this, but recently the derbies haven''t quite had that edge that they did when both teams were successful!

Thoughts?

Couldn''t care less what the scum do. I''m a Norwich City fan and as long as we do okay and as long as we beat them, I couldn''t care less what they do.

I''m with pabs....I''m not one that wants ipswich to be relegated this year, I''d love it if we both got promoted and had the derbys each year in the premiership and then for them to fail miserable just avoiding the drop each year whilst we had for the european trail to munich again

[quote user="The Lord"]I''m with pabs....I''m not one that wants ipswich to be relegated this year, I''d love it if we both got promoted and had the derbys each year in the premiership and then for them to fail miserable just avoiding the drop each year whilst we had for the european trail to munich again[/quote]

It''s nice to dream.

I hope they get relegated, their ground catches fire, and Roy Keane''s dog runs off to start a new life with an owner.

[quote user="morty"]I hope they get relegated, their ground catches fire, and Roy Keane''s dog runs off to start a new life with an owner.[/quote]And their owner is convicted of financial crime and his assets sequested, and a giant toxic spillage from Roy Keane''s bowels renders most of the city centre unfit for human.... oh, I got one wish fulfilled already.

I wan''t Ipswich to go down!  They laughed at us and I really want to laugh back!  I play golf with an Ipswich fan all the time and I really want to ram his words down his throat!

I love Norwich and hate Ipswich, simples.

I''d never want the scum to do well under any circumstances, and can''t think of any reason why a Norwich fan would wan''t them to do so.Only time I remember wanting the scum to win a game, was at the back end of our 03/04 title winning season, they played Sunderland at home, who were 3rd in the league, and it meant we got promoted even sooner, because the scum beat them that day.

[quote user="morty"]I hope they get relegated, their ground catches fire, and Roy Keane''s dog runs off to start a new life with an owner.[/quote]also the scum get brought out  by colwho and then get relegated to on league football eventually