Sign in to follow this  
DanielHammond

Swansea Predictions?

swanseas midfield is going to dominate us, their wingers will stretch the game a lot and can you imgine cotterill, dyer, sinclair, dobbie running at our defence? sorry can only see a 0-3 loss.

need a win as I am bring my Swansea mate to the game and can''t bare the thought of a 2 hr journey home if the Welsh sheep shaxxers have beaten us!

Will be a very close game, Swansea (With the exception of last Saturday) don''t score many goals, and they don''t conceed many either. We don''t exactly have the abilty to score bags of goals, so I think one goal may decide it.Norwich 1-0 SwanseaChris Martin [;)]

I was at the Swansea game on Saturday and they did look good against a poor Preston side. Sinclaire is the buy of the season and was going past players at ease.

Rogers reckons they are going to play to win ( a la Lambert) so I expect lots of goals as the Swansea defence was poor and Preston could have scored 3 or 4 goals. So it could end up 3 4, 4 3 or 3 all

[quote user="Daz"]Will be a very close game, Swansea (With the exception of last Saturday) don''t score many goals, and they don''t conceed many either. [/quote]Last season maybe. New manager, new philosophy. The poster further down had it right. We''re more attacking but shakier at the back. With the attacking players we''ve got you''ll have to do very well to keep us out.

[quote user="Forkbeard"][quote user="Daz"]Will be a very close game, Swansea (With the exception of last Saturday) don''t score many goals, and they don''t conceed many either. [/quote]Last season maybe. New manager, new philosophy. The poster further down had it right. We''re more attacking but shakier at the back. With the attacking players we''ve got you''ll have to do very well to keep us out.[/quote]I don''t think so,One game it was Swansea scored a lot of goals, against an extremly dire Preston side. In the recent 2-3 seasons of Championship football, Swansea have been a very well organised hard to break down side, with very little going forward. They still have little going forward, and if you ask any of their fans etc, they will say they will be playing in the same style as last season.Were''re more attacking?????, I can''t agree sorry, We have one striker with decent Championshp experience, and thats Chris Martin, Holt, Jackson, Johnson are not proven in the Championship by and stretch of the imagination.Yes, if you base it on last season, we had an incredible attack, thats because it was League One, now we are in the Championship, Its a much harder league, stronger squads all the way etc etc etc.I notice it was your first post aswell [:P] 

[quote user="Daz"][quote user="Forkbeard"][quote user="Daz"]Will be a very close game, Swansea (With the exception of last Saturday) don''t score many goals, and they don''t conceed many either. [/quote]

Last season maybe. New manager, new philosophy. The poster further down had it right. We''re more attacking but shakier at the back. With the attacking players we''ve got you''ll have to do very well to keep us out.
[/quote]

I don''t think so,

One game it was Swansea scored a lot of goals, against an extremly dire Preston side. In the recent 2-3 seasons of Championship football, Swansea have been a very well organised hard to break down side, with very little going forward. They still have little going forward, and if you ask any of their fans etc, they will say they will be playing in the same style as last season.

Were''re more attacking?????, I can''t agree sorry, We have one striker with decent Championshp experience, and thats Chris Martin, Holt, Jackson, Johnson are not proven in the Championship by and stretch of the imagination.

Yes, if you base it on last season, we had an incredible attack, thats because it was League One, now we are in the Championship, Its a much harder league, stronger squads all the way etc etc etc.

I notice it was your first post aswell [:P] 

[/quote]

Maybe I have read it wrong, but i think Forkbeard is a Swansea fan?

[quote user="Daz"][quote user="Forkbeard"][quote user="Daz"]Will be a very close game, Swansea (With the exception of last Saturday) don''t score many goals, and they don''t conceed many either. [/quote]Last season maybe. New manager, new philosophy. The poster further down had it right. We''re more attacking but shakier at the back. With the attacking players we''ve got you''ll have to do very well to keep us out.[/quote]I don''t think so,One game it was Swansea scored a lot of goals, against an extremly dire Preston side. In the recent 2-3 seasons of Championship football, Swansea have been a very well organised hard to break down side, with very little going forward. They still have little going forward, and if you ask any of their fans etc, they will say they will be playing in the same style as last season.Were''re more attacking?????, I can''t agree sorry, We have one striker with decent Championshp experience, and thats Chris Martin, Holt, Jackson, Johnson are not proven in the Championship by and stretch of the imagination.Yes, if you base it on last season, we had an incredible attack, thats because it was League One, now we are in the Championship, Its a much harder league, stronger squads all the way etc etc etc.I notice it was your first post aswell [:P] 

[/quote]Unknowingly brilliant!

I think we wll win 2-0 Ruddy save a penalty, followed by an immediate own goal then simeon Jackson score  after coming on from the bench, all this will happen in the last 7 minutes  

That''s uncanny PeteI doubt anyone else would have predicted that the sub would be ''coming on from the bench'' Wink [;)]

[quote user="City1st"]That''s uncanny Pete

I doubt anyone else would have predicted that the sub would be ''coming on from the bench'' Wink [;)]

[/quote]

Just a slip of the dentures lol