Sign in to follow this  
DanielHammond

Swansea Predictions?

Im going for a 2-1 win. Swansea are a good side and i can see them causing us problems at the back. But with home advantage i think we can edge it. Holt to score first then swansea to equalise and Jackson to get his first goal coming off the bench!

I hope for a win, but I have a problem.I have a pair of lucky socks, wore them at Charlton last season, also wore them at Scunny on Saturday (I have been washing them obviously)They have developed a hole in the heel, quite a big one. Do I wear them or not? Or is it time to break in a new pair of lucky socks with their first win on Saturday?

[quote user="morty"]I hope for a win, but I have a problem.I have a pair of lucky socks, wore them at Charlton last season, also wore them at Scunny on Saturday (I have been washing them obviously)They have developed a hole in the heel, quite a big one. Do I wear them or not? Or is it time to break in a new pair of lucky socks with their first win on Saturday?[/quote]Go for it Morty! [:)]Make sure they are yellow, though.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"]I hope for a win, but I have a problem.I have a pair of lucky socks, wore them at Charlton last season, also wore them at Scunny on Saturday (I have been washing them obviously)They have developed a hole in the heel, quite a big one. Do I wear them or not? Or is it time to break in a new pair of lucky socks with their first win on Saturday?[/quote]Go for it Morty! [:)]Make sure they are yellow, though. [/quote]They were promoted to the role because they have yellow bits on them, they were part of a set that had all different colours on.You realise now though that if we lose on Saturday it is entirely your fault?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="morty"]I hope for a win, but I have a problem.I have a pair of lucky socks, wore them at Charlton last season, also wore them at Scunny on Saturday (I have been washing them obviously)They have developed a hole in the heel, quite a big one. Do I wear them or not? Or is it time to break in a new pair of lucky socks with their first win on Saturday?[/quote]Go for it Morty! [:)]Make sure they are yellow, though. [/quote]They were promoted to the role because they have yellow bits on them, they were part of a set that had all different colours on.You realise now though that if we lose on Saturday it is entirely your fault?[/quote]Bring it on big boy!

[quote user="morty"]I hope for a win, but I have a problem.

I have a pair of lucky socks, wore them at Charlton last season, also wore them at Scunny on Saturday (I have been washing them obviously)

They have developed a hole in the heel, quite a big one. Do I wear them or not? Or is it time to break in a new pair of lucky socks with their first win on Saturday?
[/quote]

Keep them on. [Y]

[quote user="morty"]I hope for a win, but I have a problem.

I have a pair of lucky socks, wore them at Charlton last season, also wore them at Scunny on Saturday (I have been washing them obviously)

They have developed a hole in the heel, quite a big one. Do I wear them or not? Or is it time to break in a new pair of lucky socks with their first win on Saturday?
[/quote]

Give them to me, I''ll get my Nan to fix them [:D]

Just a win will do me fine and dandy, making the long old trip to the great city for the weekend so fingers crossed because these trips don''t come around too often.........Surman set piece with the Horse on the end of it......bang one nil game over.OTBC

[quote user="Twitchy"]Just a win will do me fine and dandy, making the long old trip to the great city for the weekend so fingers crossed because these trips don''t come around too often.........Surman set piece with the Horse on the end of it......bang one nil game over.OTBC[/quote]Have a good time buddy, hope we win! I know what it''s like not getting to many games [:(]

[quote user="Excited Canary"][quote user="Twitchy"]Just a win will do me fine and dandy, making the long old trip to the great city for the weekend so fingers crossed because these trips don''t come around too often.........Surman set piece with the Horse on the end of it......bang one nil game over.OTBC[/quote]Have a good time buddy, hope we win! I know what it''s like not getting to many games [:(][/quote]Cheers mate, win lose or draw I''m there for a couple of days so hope to party hard either way but a win would really top the weekend off.

Watching Swansea a few times last season they had a defence what was abseloutley solid they were hard to break down and had the most clean sheets out of anybody. The only change is now they are getting more attackers in like Scott Sinclair he has got alot of pace and can cause defences problemsDespite that we looked alot more calm against Scunny and that result may have started to give us confidence. Also with a fit Holt, Hoolahan and Martin this can be a test for both defences but I see a 2-1 win for us we have a home advantage what must make the players up their preformance form their last home league match

Swansea have some good players in; Dyer, Sinclair and Pratley also Dobbie banged them in for Blackpool last season. Its not going to be easy but i think we will win 2-1 (Holt, Surman)

Tough game this I think. They are admittedly much better at home but by all accounts played very well last week. They knock it around nicely and have a bit of pace about them so we will need to be at our best on saturday. The key for me will be to get them on the back foot from the off. Although we did not show it at times against Watford, we are a good side at home and should be full of confidence after two good wins. We should be going out at home and putting teams under the cosh.

The key question for me is can the defence keep it tight or will Nelson, Martin and Ward be done as easily as against watford. Will be interesting to see what lessons we have learnt!

Toughie this one but i think we will scrap it with a 2-1 win especially with the home crowd behind us

It will be a tough game.  They are solid at the back and after last Saturday seem to have sorted out their attacking play.  However at home we can beat anyone and Swansea don''t exactly scare me so...

... 2-1 to City!

Holt and Surman to score for us.

I have a feeling this could be the game where Andrew Surman comes alive!

[:)]