Sign in to follow this  
cheds right foot

Mulryne in for Holt?

After yesterdays game, i know this might be controversal but surely now Mulryne has proved he is the man to play along side Francis, not Holt. He puts a foot on the ball and picks out players with ease, something Holt seems unable to do, I know Holt probably saves as many goals as we score with his tracking back, but you dont win untill you can score goals on a consistant basis, something Mulryne provides just by creating chances, and we might score some of those free kicks hucks wins us as well.

Now you have read what I have to say slaughter me if you want but you have to admit I do have a point.    O T B C 

I couldn''t agree more. We have to pass the ball and keep possession longer. Mullers strength is passing, Holt does not pass that well. Its time to Mullers to be given a chance.

Bentley in for Jonson as well. Gives us a quality midfield of Bentley, Mullers, Franics and Hucks. All good players.

Come on Worthy be brave!

I agree too! I think Mulryne should definately start in place of Holt for the Saints game. Holt is a tireless worker and is great at what he does, but I think we need Mulryne''s better passing ability and creativness at the moment. Plus Francis is doing Holt''s job for him now, getting stuck in and breaking up play as well as getting forward. 

I agree aswell.

now hux can go upfront and will have someone to create for him for a change. and mulryne can take free kicks. vote me in!!!!!!!!

green

edworthy     shackell       helveg       drury

jonsson     francis   MULRYNE     bentley

huckerby    mcveigh

ive been saying it for weeks . holt is good at breaking up the play but sooner or later we have to have somebody in who can pull the strings and dictate play . mullers is the man

I have been saying this before the season started we need to play mullers or a creative midfield player in the middle of the park

I think if bentley had not been so light weight in the tackle he could of been good there

So please worthy play mulryne against southamptoon from the start

and finally drop holt

I would also bring in shaks and give helveg another game at right back

I quite like that formation except with Jonson upfront and Mcveigh on the Wing. Jonson as witnessed by his amazing scoring rate at Brondby (ableit in the Danish League which isn''t one of the big 5) and his performances for Sweden up front he seems more of the attackin play hungry to attack and with him in midfield it does seem he''s limitless and can''t get on to the job. Hopefully Helveg could do a job more in defence and I''m big behind Shackell getting in because of his height and rawness being young and Mulryne and Francis would be good as both aren''t similar and Mulryne could help assist and create more.