Sign in to follow this  
Have Heart

Ruddy class...................

Ruddy, is looking a great keeper! I think most on this forum jumped to conclusions before he had a chance to start to settle in.

I think he will go from strength to strength as the season unfolds.

You won''t keep getting injury time winners! Although, I think 6 points is a fairly good return for you for the start of the season against three fairly poor teams to be honest.

[quote user="LocalDerbys"]You won''t keep getting injury time winners! Although, I think 6 points is a fairly good return for you for the start of the season against three fairly poor teams to be honest.
[/quote]

Whatever binner... Thought you''d be on your own forum by now...

It''s hard to believe that the scummy little binner ''localderbys'' can even master a keyboard, what with the six webbed fingers & the single eye in the middle of his forehead. If he can tear himself away from impregnating backward fat birds, breeding staffies & defrauding the benefit system, just take a glance at the league table, then I think even in his polluted little world, that we are making a reasonable start. Oh! By the way, we''ll be looking out for you during the local derbies you nugget, then maybe you''ll give us a demonstraion of just how ''hard'' you are in person!

[quote user="Tubbs & Edward"]It''s hard to believe that the scummy little binner ''localderbys'' can even master a keyboard, what with the six webbed fingers & the single eye in the middle of his forehead. If he can tear himself away from impregnating backward fat birds, breeding staffies & defrauding the benefit system, just take a glance at the league table, then I think even in his polluted little world, that we are making a reasonable start. Oh! By the way, we''ll be looking out for you during the local derbies you nugget, then maybe you''ll give us a demonstraion of just how ''hard'' you are in person!

Thats harsh. Whats wrong with staffies with the right owner???

Struck a nerve? I''m sorry, but I haven''t been acting hard in any sence of the word, it''s just friendly banter that''s all. Your start is decent, it was a dire performance against Watford. I heard that you improved against Scunny and perhaps deserved the points there but got lucky today with the penalty, own goal etc. and then finished it off well. I''m sure we''d both be extremely happy finishing in our current league positions, but as Roy Keane just said, there are plenty more pitfalls to conquer. Anyhow, I won''t touch upon your pathetic attempts at insulting me.

Ok, I''ll take it back, but you must admit, they are a breed that are gatting type cast, and unfortunately they do tend to attract the ''think to blink'' mentality. Am I forgiven

Lol, there''s nothing to be forgiven for. Many a time I''ve let loose on a Nodge fan on our forums. The way I see it, if you get under people''s skin you''ve obviously done the job well. Although, there is never personal attacks, it''s just Ipswich fan vs Norwich fan.