Sign in to follow this  
Daz

Our 100% record on "The Football League Show"

Just something I have been thinking about, ever since the BBC  took over the Football League highlights and started " The Football League Show", We have had a 100% record on it, whenever we have been the featured game or another main feature on the show.Here''s the list,1: Norwich 5-2 Wycombe, Paul Lambert''s first game. BBC sent reporter Mark Clemmit along to do a main feature.2: Carlisle 0-1 Norwich, Featured Game.3: Norwich 2-0 Tranmere, We were the Potted History feature, with Mark Clemmit once more.4: Colchester 0-5 Norwich, featured game.5: Norwich 1-0 Leeds, featured game.6: Charlton 0-1 Norwich, featured game, WE SEALED PROMTION [:)]7: Today, Norwich 2-0 Swansea [:D]Great record, just something worth mentioing I thought.

Dunno if it''s quite a "featured game" but they did one of those potted history things on the 0-0 walsall game. Still, it''s not a defeat.

[quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Dunno if it''s quite a "featured game" but they did one of those potted history things on the 0-0 walsall game. Still, it''s not a defeat.[/quote]Don''t remember one on the Walsall game, I remember Clem at the ground that day, but It was such an awful game, I think he recorded a piece, but it never got put on the show.Could be wrong though, still, much better reading this, comapred with our Live Sky Sports record [:(]

[quote user="Daz"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Dunno if it''s quite a "featured game" but they did one of those potted history things on the 0-0 walsall game. Still, it''s not a defeat.[/quote]

Don''t remember one on the Walsall game, I remember Clem at the ground that day, but It was such an awful game, I think he recorded a piece, but it never got put on the show.

Could be wrong though, still, much better reading this, comapred with our Live Sky Sports record [:(]
[/quote]

And also better than our 1st game of the season record too [y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Daz"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Dunno if it''s quite a "featured game" but they did one of those potted history things on the 0-0 walsall game. Still, it''s not a defeat.[/quote]Don''t remember one on the Walsall game, I remember Clem at the ground that day, but It was such an awful game, I think he recorded a piece, but it never got put on the show.Could be wrong though, still, much better reading this, comapred with our Live Sky Sports record [:(][/quote]

And also better than our 1st game of the season record too [y]

[/quote]Indeed, we seem to like being Highlights, people seeing us at our best, all the rubbish cut out LOL

[quote user="Daz"]Just something I have been thinking about, ever since the BBC  took over the Football League highlights and started " The Football League Show", We have had a 100% record on it, whenever we have been the featured game or another main feature on the show.

Here''s the list,

1: Norwich 5-2 Wycombe, Paul Lambert''s first game. BBC sent reporter Mark Clemmit along to do a main feature.

2: Carlisle 0-1 Norwich, Featured Game.

3: Norwich 2-0 Tranmere, We were the Potted History feature, with Mark Clemmit once more.

4: Colchester 0-5 Norwich, featured game.

5: Norwich 1-0 Leeds, featured game.

6: Charlton 0-1 Norwich, featured game, WE SEALED PROMTION [:)]

7: Today, Norwich 2-0 Swansea [:D]

Great record, just something worth mentioing I thought.
[/quote]

Nice one [Y]

Looking forward to seeing Jackson''s goal again [:p]

[quote user="Delia Out"]

Nice one [Y]

[/quote]

Im looking forward to seeing the swansea passing, I thought it was brilliant to watch, and would happily watch that every week [y]

[quote user="Daz"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Dunno if it''s quite a "featured game" but they did one of those potted history things on the 0-0 walsall game. Still, it''s not a defeat.[/quote]Don''t remember one on the Walsall game, I remember Clem at the ground that day, but It was such an awful game, I think he recorded a piece, but it never got put on the show.Could be wrong though, still, much better reading this, comapred with our Live Sky Sports record [:(][/quote]Correct, I think they filmed the Potted History thing that day but didn''t get round to showing it until the Tranmere game.So when we''re the actual main feature game, we have a 100% record and never conceed! Hopefully that form on the BBC translates to our live game on there against you know who...

[quote user="pbtc"][quote user="Daz"][quote user="Salford City YELLOW"]Dunno if it''s quite a "featured game" but they did one of those potted history things on the 0-0 walsall game. Still, it''s not a defeat.[/quote]Don''t remember one on the Walsall game, I remember Clem at the ground that day, but It was such an awful game, I think he recorded a piece, but it never got put on the show.Could be wrong though, still, much better reading this, comapred with our Live Sky Sports record [:(][/quote]Correct, I think they filmed the Potted History thing that day but didn''t get round to showing it until the Tranmere game.So when we''re the actual main feature game, we have a 100% record and never conceed! Hopefully that form on the BBC translates to our live game on there against you know who...[/quote]

We have 100% record on all the things I mentioned, We won the day the Potted History was shown [:D]Fantastic record, and as you say, really hope we win when our enemies from down the road come in November.

So we have been featured seven times? Yet more evidence of the Football league shows Pro-Leeds Anti-Norwich Agenda [:@]

Good stat, certainly makes up for our sky record. And if we are game of the week it means we can watch online [:)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Delia Out"]

Nice one [Y]

[/quote]

Im looking forward to seeing the swansea passing, I thought it was brilliant to watch, and would happily watch that every week [y]

[/quote]

I agree, at times they played like a premier league side

[quote user="Trent Canary"]So we have been featured seven times? Yet more evidence of the Football league shows Pro-Leeds Anti-Norwich Agenda [:@]
[/quote]

But there are many teams that will not have been featured 7 times and they will be saying that the beeb is pro norwich. I''m suprised that leeds weren''t the main games yesturday though, its much better milwall that swansea norwich imo.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]So we have been featured seven times? Yet more evidence of the Football league shows Pro-Leeds Anti-Norwich Agenda [:@][/quote]

But there are many teams that will not have been featured 7 times and they will be saying that the beeb is pro norwich. I''m suprised that leeds weren''t the main games yesturday though, its much better milwall that swansea norwich imo.

[/quote]Sorry, I thought I had made the sarcasm obvious! I get frustrated by our fans who constantly moan about our lack of coverage on Sky or FLS, when I think its been very good recently.

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]So we have been featured seven times? Yet more evidence of the Football league shows Pro-Leeds Anti-Norwich Agenda [:@]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sorry, I thought I had made the sarcasm obvious!

I get frustrated by our fans who constantly moan about our lack of coverage on Sky or FLS, when I think its been very good recently.
[/quote]

my misunderstanding [y]

Yeah we have had more coverage than most of late as we have just come up a league!