Sign in to follow this  
Daz

Get your emails into "The Football League Show"

Lets get some Norwich emails read out tonight!!!!footballleague@bbc.co.ukEmail that Lizzie your thoughts, we are the featured game, so they should read a few Norwich emails out.I email every week, usually do it Just before Match of the Day, had about 3-4 read out last season.Lets out number the Bellamy and Cardiff emails.Hope they do the game justice with the highlights [;)]

Had my email read out,Mine was the one which said, Ruddy has already made himself a Norwich legend with the Penalty save  [:D]

[quote user="Daz"]Had my email read out,Mine was the one which said, Ruddy has already made himself a Norwich legend with the Penalty save  [:D][/quote]bit of a strange thing to write.

Who the hell emailed in saying that we should drop the diamond formation at this level?

Surely we must play to our strengths AKA Wes, who gets the ball through?

[quote user="the king"][quote user="Daz"]Had my email read out,Mine was the one which said, Ruddy has already made himself a Norwich legend with the Penalty save  [:D][/quote]bit of a strange thing to write.[/quote]Got read out though didn''t it? [:)]He''s a hero of mine already, he got us 1 point yesterday, maybe even arguably 3, becuase If Swansea went 1 up, I don''t think we would of scored.John Ruddy = Club Legend [:D]

[quote user="the king"][quote user="Daz"]Had my email read out,
Mine was the one which said, Ruddy has already made himself a Norwich legend with the Penalty save  [:D]
[/quote]
bit of a strange thing to write.
[/quote]

Unfortunately the beeb will choose those Emails which reflect the stereotypical view of the region. You stand a better chance if you come across as a SSR.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="the king"][quote user="Daz"]Had my email read out,Mine was the one which said, Ruddy has already made himself a Norwich legend with the Penalty save  [:D][/quote]bit of a strange thing to write.[/quote]

Unfortunately the beeb will choose those Emails which reflect the stereotypical view of the region. You stand a better chance if you come across as a SSR.

[/quote]I don''t see the problem, John Ruddy is a total hero, who earned us some points yesterday, he deserved praise from who he got it from.Top bloke, fantastic game, New Club Hero.

HE WASN''T!!

If he would have been utter crap after that first game he wouldn''t have been a legend would he?

You become a legend by being a good and consistent player and clubman over a period of time, thus gaining the adulation from fans.

[quote user="Captain Hols Controversial Jokes"]HE WASN''T!! If he would have been utter crap after that first game he wouldn''t have been a legend would he? You become a legend by being a good and consistent player and clubman over a period of time, thus gaining the adulation from fans.[/quote]

so why isn''t drury?

[quote user="Daz"]Had my email read out,Mine was the one which said, Ruddy has already made himself a Norwich legend with the Penalty save  [:D][/quote]

I genuinley thought last night ''Which Idiot as sent that in!''

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Daz"]Had my email read out,
Mine was the one which said, Ruddy has already made himself a Norwich legend with the Penalty save  [:D]
[/quote] I genuinley thought last night ''Which Idiot as sent that in!''[/quote]

Ha ha, i didn''t stay up long enough.

p.s. were you quoting the post from a mobile phone, as my ipod touch does the same thing.

[quote user="CDMullins"][quote user="Daz"]Had my email read out,Mine was the one which said, Ruddy has already made himself a Norwich legend with the Penalty save  [:D][/quote]

I genuinley thought last night ''Which Idiot as sent that in!''[/quote]haha, I''m just so passionate, thats why I sent it in.Love Norwich City, Love John Ruddy!!!!!!!! Love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!