Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Ruddy marvellous !!

[quote user="Lincs CR"]I said this as the time the penalty was given Gibbo... if there isn''t a defender nearby and the goalkeeper does make contact with the striker then surely, if a penalty is give, the keeper has to go.

Yellow card for denying a goal scoring opportunity? You either send him off or you don''t give the pen.

To be honest, I''d be quite happy to see the rule come in now, because we certainly got the good end of it :D[/quote]he wasnt denying a goal scoring opportunity as the player was wide of goal.. he had also hit it far too far to be able to recover it and knew this hence diving over Ruddys arms.Great save though.. first Norwich Keeper to save a Penalty at Carrow Road since gunny in 1994 Vs Leeds im told! :o

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Lincs CR"]I said this as the time the penalty was given Gibbo... if there isn''t a defender nearby and the goalkeeper does make contact with the striker then surely, if a penalty is give, the keeper has to go. Yellow card for denying a goal scoring opportunity? You either send him off or you don''t give the pen. To be honest, I''d be quite happy to see the rule come in now, because we certainly got the good end of it :D[/quote]

he wasnt denying a goal scoring opportunity as the player was wide of goal.. he had also hit it far too far to be able to recover it and knew this hence diving over Ruddys arms.

Great save though.. first Norwich Keeper to save a Penalty at Carrow Road since gunny in 1994 Vs Leeds im told! :o
[/quote]No, Andy Marshall.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Lincs CR"]I said this as the time the penalty was given Gibbo... if there isn''t a defender nearby and the goalkeeper does make contact with the striker then surely, if a penalty is give, the keeper has to go. Yellow card for denying a goal scoring opportunity? You either send him off or you don''t give the pen. To be honest, I''d be quite happy to see the rule come in now, because we certainly got the good end of it :D[/quote]he wasnt denying a goal scoring opportunity as the player was wide of goal.. he had also hit it far too far to be able to recover it and knew this hence diving over Ruddys arms.Great save though.. first Norwich Keeper to save a Penalty at Carrow Road since gunny in 1994 Vs Leeds im told! :o[/quote]No, Andy Marshall.[/quote]when and vs who? i can remember him saving a few away.. Seem to have Southend in my head?

Fantastic game from Ruddy Today,Made himself a hero with that Penalty save, Simples [:)]

[quote user="paul moy"]MOM for me !![/quote]

Has to be said, he was the difference 0 and 3 points yesterday, had they scored that dubious penalty I think the heads would have gone down an that we would not have come back from it,

There was some right prized twonk in C block Barclay who goes with his wife and kid and thinks he is a right jack the lad, he was shouting out abuse to Ruddy before the penalty, not just a small amount of abuse, a hell of a lot. Then a few mins later, he was singing Ruddys name. Fickle tw@t, I wanted to smash him, but had to be refrained. It seems to be the norm for him. If you''re reading this, chav boy wanna be 20 year, when you''re about 40, fux off and get rid of your stupid diamond earing you cant.

Sorry, rant over.