Sign in to follow this  
YellowBlood

Wes

In light of all the anti Hoolahan posts since yesterdays win,  it seems people on this board have either forgot or underestimated his contribution to our success in the last year, I''ll tell you without him in that role behind the front two we wouldn''t have won as many games as we have this past year. The man has one bad game and all of a sudden he''s a "luxury" etc, I would admit Wes didn''t have his best game yesterday but considering his performances not only last season but at Scunthorpe especially, surely he''s entitled to a bad performance without being slagged off & being called to be sold

I think it was just frustration yesterday because we know how good he can be and he just wasnt his usual self yesterday. To be honest I heard people criticise Holt and Martin in varying degrees for not working hard enough. I heard people shouting at Wes and Surman for being too weak. Russell Martin also got his customary criticism as well. So by no means was West the only getting stick yesterday. I think everyone was just on edge because of the amount of play Swansea had.

You have evidently seen there are many threads regarding our luxury lil Irishman, is there any reason this couldnt have been put in any of them?