Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Lets forget about FF now please

[quote user="I am a Banana"]We had all forgot, and you brought it up again, aww bother its going to take another few months again![/quote]

I don''t think so nana!!,loads of fans i know who post on here keep harping on about getting him back,and at the game even after the penalty save a few fans near me were STILL debating who they would want to start if FF came back.

Fair play well done Fraser and I wish you all the best. I hope this move will be successfull for you and move your career forward. I certainly hope to be at Wembley one day applauding you as Englands number 1

I don''t want to forget about Fraser Forster at all. I''ll be looking out for how he does wherever he is playing. As a comparison with another loan player who I would like to consider "one of ours", Ched Evans is another one who I hope does really well.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

I don''t want to forget about Fraser Forster at all. I''ll be looking out for how he does wherever he is playing. As a comparison with another loan player who I would like to consider "one of ours", Ched Evans is another one who I hope does really well.

[/quote]Whilst I agree with this, if I hear one more time "That Ruddy is no Fraser Forster" then you might be hearing over the tannoy "Mr Carrow is in the upper Barclay"[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

Whilst I agree with this, if I hear one more time "That Ruddy is no Fraser Forster" then you might be hearing over the tannoy "Mr Carrow is in the upper Barclay"

[:)]
[/quote]

That''s exactly what I should have posted in a second paragraph, but my lack of wit prevent me from doing so.

[quote user="Tim Allman"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]Whilst I agree with this, if I hear one more time "That Ruddy is no Fraser Forster" then you might be hearing over the tannoy "Mr Carrow is in the upper Barclay"[:)][/quote]

That''s exactly what I should have posted in a second paragraph, but my lack of wit prevent me from doing so.

[/quote]We got there between us, in the end.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]

Whilst I agree with this, if I hear one more time "That Ruddy is no Fraser Forster" then you might be hearing over the tannoy "Mr Carrow is in the upper Barclay"

[:)]
[/quote]

Thats quite witty for a Sunday night Morty, you''re on good form [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Tim Allman"]

[/quote]Whilst I agree with this, if I hear one more time "That Ruddy is no Fraser Forster" then you might be hearing over the tannoy "Mr Carrow is in the upper Barclay"[:)][/quote]

Thats quite witty for a Sunday night Morty, you''re on good form [:)]

[/quote]Why thank you ma''am.[:)]

[quote user="Stephen Fry Gives Peas a Chance "]yeah good by you Morty - i sit in the upper barclay too what part you in?[/quote]Block B, row D.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Celtic fans might be questioning why they''re buying Newcastle''s 3rd choice keeper?![/quote]

I very much doubt it as they''re only loaning him. [;)]