Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Craig Bellamy

Even though theres been some debate about his arrival at Cardiff he made a dream start for the Blue birds yesterday.I''ve just seen his interview on the FL show and he looks happy and content. I''m delighted for him. Just as long as he doesnt bag 6 or 7 against us [;)]Good luck Bellars [:)]

I just hope he plays on their left as drury would suffer I think! I think that Korey smith, Martin and crofts may be able to quieten him down more than drury and surman!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]Bellers certainly added a few to Cardiff''s attendance figures.....[/quote]and 5000 replica shirts in 2 days. [:O]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Mello Yello"]Bellers certainly added a few to Cardiff''s attendance figures.....[/quote]and 5000 replica shirts in 2 days. [:O][/quote]

Cardiff should also bring a good following to Carra on January 15th next year....What''s the bet that it''ll also be a Category A game?

Put a few more quid in the ''Canary Coffers''....Cheers Bellers!

Unless I misheard him, I''m sure he said in his interview on the football league show something along the lines of "I didn''t want to do anything to show the opposition up". As much as we all love Bellamy , its arrogant comments like that which will lead to another incident such as the Muscat scenario the last time he was playing his football in this division!?

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Unless I misheard him, I''m sure he said in his interview on the football league show something along the lines of "I didn''t want to do anything to show the opposition up". As much as we all love Bellamy , its arrogant comments like that which will lead to another incident such as the Muscat scenario the last time he was playing his football in this division!?[/quote]

He never made that comment. He said that he just wanted to enjoy the day, and did not want to try anything that he was not capable of, and to play for the team.  

[quote user="I am a Banana"]He said "win lose or draw i can get home in 10 minutes." erm...not if he plays away.[/quote]

WOAH ARE YOU SHIRLOCK HOMES?????!!!1!!1

A sweet goal and 2 assists can''t be a bad start but i think Drury would do better than R Martin against him...

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Mello Yello"]Bellers certainly added a few to Cardiff''s attendance figures.....[/quote]and 5000 replica shirts in 2 days. [:O][/quote]

Thats a lot of shirts in 2 days [:)], think they sold 4000 extra season tickets too

I have always admired Bellamy and truly beleive that he is now with his dream club, however in this instance I cannot say the same about CCFC. In any other business the directors would face criminal charges for spending money that they have not got and deliberately not paying their debts. They are trying to live an impossible dream and basically cheating. The cost of Cardiff not getting promoted will be passed to us all when HMRC are left being owed millions.

No that Cardiff are able to Sign Craig Bellamy then they are able to pay their debts they owe..over to you mr bank manager...

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Cardiff should also bring a good following to Carra on January 15th next year....What''s the bet that it''ll also be a Category A game?

[/quote]

Cardiff in the Championship

2010-11 - currently second

2009-10 - fourth

2008-09 - seventh

One would always presume that it would be a category A game but don''t let that stop you having a little dig at the Board and financial Mangement team.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Trust me, he''ll destroy the dressing room, he has,  wherever he''s played, thats why he never settles in one place very long.[/quote]

I don''t think he will at Cardiff, he is clearly already top dog there and his problems normally come along when he feels he isn''t given the respect he deserves (and quite rightly deserves at times).

Cardiff were always going to be a good bet this year for the play-offs and if Bellamy keeps playing as he did on Saturday they will probably go up automatically.

As for the money situation Cardiff never actually went into administration and have recently had a cash injection from their new owners; they are starting to pay-off their debts (eventually) and a lot of the critisim thrown their way has been out of envy. I see a lot of similarties between them this season and Norwich when we were promoted - this year is a very open League and by spending a little extra now teams can gain promotion easier than when the League has a Newcastle or West Brom dominating things.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

2009-10 - fourth

2008-09 - seventh

One would always presume that it would be a category A game but don''t let that stop you having a little dig at the Board and financial Mangement team.

[/quote]

Yes, it is a little dig from me....Which then allows you to spring to the defence of the Board and financial Management team (as per usual) and also, so that you can have a little dig at me....

There, is that ok for you?

Have those angry throbbing and pulsating veins on your neck and forehead, eased and gone down yet?

Have a Beta-blocker breakfast....It''ll help you get through the day....

they sold so many shirts thay ran out of the letter "Y" so some people had "BELLAM" are having to go back to the club shop to get the "Y" added. A load of taffys walking around Cardiff with BELLAM on their backs? more?...what BELL ENDs.

Good luck to Craig though, except when he plays us of obviously.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

2009-10 - fourth

2008-09 - seventh

[/quote]

Yes, it is a little dig from me....Which then allows you to spring to the defence of the Board and financial Management team (as per usual) and also, so that you can have a little dig at me....

There, is that ok for you?

Have those angry throbbing and pulsating veins on your neck and forehead, eased and gone down yet?

Have a Beta-blocker breakfast....It''ll help you get through the day....

[/quote]

Why then, regarding your thesis, was relegated Stockport classed a category/grade A game, for the final home game last season?