Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

Notts Forest?

I personally know of a fair few people who are going, I think this trip will be fairly popular.No idea on actual figures though.

thanks for reply i thought i was on my own then... think there will be 2,000 there. we are spending the weekend up there as my boyfriends sister lives up there

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]thanks for reply i thought i was on my own then... think there will be 2,000 there. we are spending the weekend up there as my boyfriends sister lives up there[/quote]Yeah, don''t think you will be far off with that figure.If I could afford it I would have been going to this one, I reckon we can get something there.

yer forest are rubbish now winding them up on there homepage they say...........

Easy win, they are the weakest team in the division

haha its funny

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=21021&page=2

[quote user="Danielt88"]Are there any pubs where Norwich fans might be congregating before the match?[/quote]

We will be in Wetherspoons in the market square, meeting up with my friends from uni who support Forest

It''s Nottingham Forest or Forest, not Notts Forest, thats Notts County.Rather than the Wetherspoons on Market Squares which is full of chavs, use the 1 just off Market Square where you''ll be served far quicker as well.

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]I phoned for tickets today and was told that they are nearly all gone.[/quote]

Blimey, must be a very big turn out then considering their away end holds around 4 and half thousand I think

[quote user="canary_girl"]

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]I phoned for tickets today and was told that they are nearly all gone.[/quote]

Blimey, must be a very big turn out then considering their away end holds around 4 and half thousand I think

[/quote]

That dosn''t mean they will give us 4 thousand though.  They probably gave us 2 thousand to begin with and if we want more we can have it.