Sign in to follow this  
Evil Monkey

R. Martin, out and about...

I saw Russell Martin having lunch with his missus and daughter (I

assume) at the Whitlingham Broad cafe this afternoon... I feel obliged

to point out, in the usual tradition of Pinkun celebrity spotters, that

his missus is fit as a fiddle.

That is all.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I saw Russell Martin having lunch with his missus and daughter (I

[/quote]Yeah but I bet Michael Spillane''s missus is fitter.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]I saw Russell Martin having lunch with his missus and daughter (I

[/quote]Yeah but I bet Michael Spillane''s missus is fitter.[/quote]And I bet Fraser Forster''s missus is the best!

Dammit, I wish I''d have taken a sneaky picture now...Incidentally, top marks to him for being the model pro when two ''super-fans'' decided they''d join him and his family for lunch... I''d have told them to eff-off, personally...

[quote user="nevermind"]thanks perv[/quote]Whoa there fella! You''ve got it all wrong. It''s just a healthy obsession us internet folk have, OK?A ''fetish'' if you will.And with Cureton and his missus gone, WE''RE DESPERATE!

[quote user="John"][quote user="nevermind"]thanks perv[/quote]Whoa there fella! You''ve got it all wrong. It''s just a healthy obsession us internet folk have, OK?A ''fetish'' if you will.And with Cureton and his missus gone, WE''RE DESPERATE![/quote]she could score more than he ever will..and besides. matty gilks missus is where its at!

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]I saw Russell Martin having lunch with his missus and daughter (I

That is all.[/quote]100% AGREEbtw, he doesnt have a daughternice to see his missus changing tops with blinds shutoh i love living at whitlingham hall

[quote user="CT"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]I saw Russell Martin having lunch with his missus and daughter (I

[/quote]Yeah but I bet Michael Spillane''s missus is fitter.[/quote]And I bet Fraser Forster''s missus is the best![/quote]Time you let it go CT, he''s not coming back.

I thought I saw Gary Holt talking to Dean Ashton in Chapelfield last week, but as it transpired it was actually John Ruddy.Very tidy Mrs indeed.

[quote user="morty"]I thought I saw Gary Holt talking to Dean Ashton in Chapelfield last week, but as it transpired it was actually John Ruddy.Very tidy Mrs indeed.[/quote]I''ve been saying to loadsa people that Ruddy looks like Deano.. No1 has really agreed much though :(

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]have any of you seen the Queen of Spain!? now SHE is hot! [/quote]She looked horrible from far out lol but i only saw a quick glimpse

[quote user="Good Evening Neil"]have any of you seen the Queen of Spain!? now SHE is hot!
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i33.tinypic.com/288cgno.jpg[/IMG]

Are you sure? Lappin doesn''t look too trim on this recent snap either.

My mate bumped into Simeon Jackson in the City Centre a couple weeks back and from what he told me she wern''t three bad.

Damn them, how do these stinking rich footballers get all the best totty?Frankly a bit of a mystery.See Gary Doc''s bit of skirt for proof of my point lol.

[quote user="Bowgy"]Morty, doherty had a girlfriend till about 2 years agoYes i know [;)] Mathias Svenson wife linda, now she was a stunner, used to make me tea once a week [:)][/quote]Seeing as you''re still here i''m guessing Mathias wasn''t aware of this ''tea'' making going on beyond his back then?

Hugo Imao Svensson? wow, that''s an intriguing name... Unless of course the first two names are hyphenated to make a super first name:  Hugo-Imao Svensson. 

Dunno bout players Mrs but while waiting for the carpark to clear and having a beer we watched Oli Johnson and MacNMe wander (seperately) towards the train station obviously off home to see family.MacNMe made us giggle as he was in proper "gangsta" atire, only his half mast trousers were probably worth more than me and my Mrs gear put together. *sigh*

[quote user="Bowgy"]Dude I''m 15 I was best mates with his son Hugo lmao[/quote]Player.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Footballers and Fit women... money has nothing to do with it of course....
[/quote]

Peter Crouch being a case in point!

Precisely Jas. I think it would be far more interesting if someone spotted one of the players whose Mrs who was a complete biffer!Any suggestions?

If they aren''t that great you tend to find they were childhood sweethearts who got together before the footballers career took off. Ian Wrights wife isn''t all that looks wise for such a top player. As far as Norwich players go seem to recall Paul Gallagher''s other half was a bit of a unit!

[quote user="yellow blood"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Footballers and Fit women... money has nothing to do with it of course....
[/quote]

Peter Crouch being a case in point!

[/quote]And he knows it.  Cue his classic quote:

Interviewer: What would you be if you weren''t a professional footballer

Crouch:   A virgin

[quote user="Jim Smith"]If they aren''t that great you tend to find they were childhood sweethearts who got together before the footballers career took off. Ian Wrights wife isn''t all that looks wise for such a top player. As far as Norwich players go seem to recall Paul Gallagher''s other half was a bit of a unit![/quote]I sat with Paul Gallagher and his wife at a player of the season dinner, and whilst I kinda see what you''re saying, she was lovely and a great laugh.