Sign in to follow this  
Lewie - Holt Our Saviour

What do you think the prices of each grade should be?

Good question - I wonder how much these kids today would pay to get a few A grades in their GCSEs?!

Honestly,A - £20B - £15C - £10D - £5, If there is still a grade D

[quote user="Daz"]Honestly,A - £20B - £15C - £10D - £5, If there is still a grade D[/quote]Good luck in league 1 lol.[Y]

Agreed Morty if you pay prices as cheap as chips your going to have poor quality players. I would go:

A - Adults £30 kids £15

B - Adults £25 kids £10

C - Adults £20 kids £8

D - Adults £15 Kids £1

I would also class most games in group B. Group C''s and D''s would mainly be saved for midweek and cup games depending on opposition.

Davo

Yeah Davo, I don''t think thats far off what I would consider about right, though you don''t say if your kids category is under 16, or as it is now, under 12 and under 16.Whilst the issue of the gradings of games is a big one though, I think the concessions are an equally large issue, specifically the under 21''s and the pensioners.The truth is, that it is massively complex. Unless the club has solid demographics as to how the casual ticket populace is made up they can never predict what profits they will make, which they obviously have to be able to do, to balance the books. Ie, if 2000 casual tickets are all adult, its a lot different if 500 are adult, 500 are kids and 1000 are old folks.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Daz"]Honestly,A - £20B - £15C - £10D - £5, If there is still a grade D[/quote]Good luck in league 1 lol.[Y][/quote]Lol,Thats what I think is acceptable for an average working class fan to pay, not what the club would make them as.I am a ST Holder, so don''t buyt tickets with all these grading business lol

[quote user="Daz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Daz"]Honestly,A - £20B - £15C - £10D - £5, If there is still a grade D[/quote]Good luck in league 1 lol.[Y][/quote]Lol,Thats what I think is acceptable for an average working class fan to pay, not what the club would make them as.I am a ST Holder, so don''t buyt tickets with all these grading business lol[/quote]Indeed, I am also a season ticket holder, a proper fan who shows loyalty to the club, through thick and thin.[;)]Waits.....

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Daz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Daz"]Honestly,A - £20B - £15C - £10D - £5, If there is still a grade D[/quote]Good luck in league 1 lol.[Y][/quote]Lol,Thats what I think is acceptable for an average working class fan to pay, not what the club would make them as.I am a ST Holder, so don''t buyt tickets with all these grading business lol[/quote]Indeed, I am also a season ticket holder, a proper fan who shows loyalty to the club, through thick and thin.[;)]Waits.....[/quote]Good for you,The majority of fans our St Holder''s, 20,550 in fact. Great support, the only time I buy tickets is for the cup and friendly games at CR.

I would say those are under 16 prices. for Under 12''s nock of another fiver from bands A and B. Bring band C down to a fiver and keep band D at a quid.

I would scrap under 21''s and just make it under 18''s. Add a fiver on for all bands. Scrap over 60''s and make it over 65''s and give them the same price as under 18''s. Then add in an additional band of over 75''s and give them the under 16 prices.

That''s just my opinion based on what I would pay.

Davo

[quote user="Davo"]

I would say those are under 16 prices. for Under 12''s nock of another fiver from bands A and B. Bring band C down to a fiver and keep band D at a quid.

I would scrap under 21''s and just make it under 18''s. Add a fiver on for all bands. Scrap over 60''s and make it over 65''s and give them the same price as under 18''s. Then add in an additional band of over 75''s and give them the under 16 prices.

That''s just my opinion based on what I would pay.

Davo

[/quote]That all sounds pretty good to me.[Y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]I''m a season ticket holder too!! I think. Only derby day should be £30 ticket the rest at £25 for an adult tops!![/quote]Dead easy to check that one.If you''ve got a credit card size piece of pastic with both NCFC and your name on it then you have got oneWink [;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Daz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Daz"]Honestly,A - £20B - £15C - £10D - £5, If there is still a grade D[/quote]Good luck in league 1 lol.[Y][/quote]Lol,Thats what I think is acceptable for an average working class fan to pay, not what the club would make them as.I am a ST Holder, so don''t buyt tickets with all these grading business lol[/quote]Indeed, I am also a season ticket holder, a proper fan who shows loyalty to the club, through thick and thin.[;)]Waits.....[/quote]You said it.........

[quote user="Cluck"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Daz"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Daz"]Honestly,A - £20B - £15C - £10D - £5, If there is still a grade D[/quote]Good luck in league 1 lol.[Y][/quote]Lol,Thats what I think is acceptable for an average working class fan to pay, not what the club would make them as.I am a ST Holder, so don''t buyt tickets with all these grading business lol[/quote]Indeed, I am also a season ticket holder, a proper fan who shows loyalty to the club, through thick and thin.[;)]Waits.....[/quote]You said it.........[/quote]Poor, Mr Cluck.Very poor.....

Season ticket holder too so dont care what they charge.

What I would say is that there should be a discount for season ticket holders for cup games.  I paid to watch Gillingham and i come up from essex for every game and i think a fiver off an adult ticket for cup games would be fair.