Sign in to follow this  
Butterbean_Canary

Lack of internationals in our squad....

Do you see it as a good thing or a bad thing?

Can only think of Crofts and maybe Jackson that will miss a few games through international duty

I find it a hard question as it would be nice to have world class players but then again if we had a few then we would still have to play our games without our internationals.

What do you think?

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

Can only think of Crofts and maybe Jackson that will miss a few games through international duty

I find it a hard question as it would be nice to have world class players but then again if we had a few then we would still have to play our games without our internationals.

What do you think?

[/quote]

Just because a player is an international doesn''t make them world class. A lack of internationals can only be a good thing to be honest, they all get to stay training in Colney rather than jetting off to far flung places around the world playing in often meaningless games and risking injury.

The only benefit of having a team of non internations is that the players get extra training and bond better [y]

If we were given the chance of having a few more players who were of a betetr quality but had them have to play internations then I think we would have to take it.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

What do you think?

[/quote]

Just because a player is an international doesn''t make them world class. A lack of internationals can only be a good thing to be honest, they all get to stay training in Colney rather than jetting off to far flung places around the world playing in often meaningless games and risking injury.

[/quote]

Are you trying to tell me thtat Heskey and Phil Neville are not world class players!?!?![:P]

Can only be a good thing to not have internationals. They get injured, less training with their 1st team, plus you miss them in league games sometimes. Plus, with more international players, there would be less chance of keeping them. If Wes was an international,I reckon he would not be at City as somebody would have taken him.

[quote user="Butterbean_Canary"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"][quote user="Butterbean_Canary"]

What do you think?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Are you trying to tell me thtat Heskey and Phil Neville are not world class players!?!?![:P]

[/quote]heskey only plays for you because ashton was crocked.