Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

Football league Show

[quote user="Daz"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Daz"][quote user="K Lo"][quote user="Daz"]Thanks to the BBC for the fabulous highlights.Great save from Ruddy [:D]At the ground, I thought Ruddy should of been sent off, but after seeing it again on the tele, I think a Yellow was the right decision.[/quote]As a member of the pedant police, it''s "should HAVE" not "should of". The common mistake being made by the shortening to "should''ve".Carry on...[/quote]Just what are you rumbling on about?Its not appreciated, we all speak how we speak etc.I''m sure you wouldn''t have a go at someone with a foreign accent.[/quote]

And what exactly are you talking about? Someone speaking with a foreign accent is not the same as someone who was born here struggling with the basics of the English language.

[/quote]Basics of the English Language?I''ve been speaking like that through all my life, I don''t need some posh so and so, to tell me how to speak on some football messagebaord.You all know what I was on about, didn''t really need that posh fella''s intervention to be honest. Perhaps he was just board at that time of night.....[/quote]Bored on the board ?Must admit it is a problem for saddos like me now that this internet lark has taken over everything.......( Sorry Daz, no offence meant but couldn''t resist it....)

Loved this quote from Lambert re: FLS

“I think the fan base we have, at home and away, gives you the belief things can happen quickly. I just think when you are a club this size you have to hit the ground running, and we did that. I watch that highlights show at 3am in the morning, or whatever time it is on, and when you compare the atmosphere at other grounds with what we have it''s phenomenal. A lot of those stadiums are a bit sparse.”

FLS show is wank.  They didn''t show the great save Ruddy made from the one on one after about 75 mins, also the Nelson chance where he didn''t connect, he was offside and they showed the replay about 3 times and they didn''t mention it.

It did make us look like we were all over them but on the balance of play we created the clearer chances, they had more of the ball but did nothing in the final third.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Lord"]if i was a swans fan just getting back and watching those highlights i''d do a double take of the match i''d just watched.....fls made it out like we dominated them in truth it was vice versa but can''t complain about the footage we were given this week....though the whole way it is projected with lizzy and clem is still cringe worthy[/quote]

Swansea may have had the lion''s share of possession, but I don''t remember Ruddy having to make too many saves. On balance we (obviously) created more clear cut chances.
[/quote]

My thoughts too, Ruddy was a spectator for most of the match and I thought we were only under threat from the penalty spot, and thought we should have had 1 or 2 by half time

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Lord"]if i was a swans fan just getting back and watching those highlights i''d do a double take of the match i''d just watched.....fls made it out like we dominated them in truth it was vice versa but can''t complain about the footage we were given this week....though the whole way it is projected with lizzy and clem is still cringe worthy[/quote]

Swansea may have had the lion''s share of possession, but I don''t remember Ruddy having to make too many saves. On balance we (obviously) created more clear cut chances.
[/quote]

Ruddy''s 1st save was the penalty i think. I did love watching swansea passing, it was fantastic, but if they cant score (even from a penalty) they have got to except that they are going to lose. And all fans want to watch on the FLS is chances [y]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

Ruddy''s 1st save was the penalty i think. I did love watching swansea passing, it was fantastic, but if they cant score (even from a penalty) they have got to except that they are going to lose. And all fans want to watch on the FLS is chances [y]

[/quote]

No it wasn''t there was a one-on-one about five minutes before that when i think it was sinclair burst through and his his pace took him past R Martin and Ruddy narrowed the angle and saved it.  It''s on the highlights on canaries world

[quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]That should be the pedantic police, of whom you are but one pedant.....[/quote]Do you know who lead the Pedants'' Revolt?

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]That should be the pedantic police, of whom you are but one pedant.....[/quote]Do you know who lead the Pedants'' Revolt?[/quote]FFS. Pedantry failure.Led, I meant led!Peter from Archant Towers, please can we have an edit button?

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]That should be the pedantic police, of whom you are but one pedant.....[/quote]Do you know who lead the Pedants'' Revolt?[/quote]

Wat are you on about?[;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]That should be the pedantic police, of whom you are but one pedant.....[/quote]Do you know who lead the Pedants'' Revolt?[/quote]Wat are you on about?[;)][/quote]It is a pedant based joke!Q/ Who led the Pedant''s Revolt?A/ Which TylerI think you''ll find us pedant''s find that most amusing… oh yes, we do!

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Dean Coneys boots"]That should be the pedantic police, of whom you are but one pedant.....[/quote]Do you know who lead the Pedants'' Revolt?[/quote]Wat are you on about?[;)][/quote]It is a pedant based joke!Q/ Who led the Pedant''s Revolt?A/ Which TylerI think you''ll find us pedant''s find that most amusing… oh yes, we do![/quote]Touché!There is this Abbott and Costello "sketch" that starts off...Costello: So the Peasants had a Revolt in 1380? What was the name of their leader?

Abbott:Yes.

Costello: The Leader of the Peasant''s Revolt of 1380. What was the name of the guy in charge?

Abbott: Yes, that''s right.

Costello: All I''m tryin'' to find out is what''s his name!

Abbott: Yes, it is!---...and  way outstays its welcome. If it had one in the first place...