Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

Football league Show

really do cringe hearing our goal music on national television

Watching the replay, the ref got it spot on. Definately a foul and a penalty, but the striker knocked the ball away from goal so def not a red. Well spotted.Great cross from Holt and a cracking finish by Jackson for the second goal.

if i was a swans fan just getting back and watching those highlights i''d do a double take of the match i''d just watched.....fls made it out like we dominated them in truth it was vice versa but can''t complain about the footage we were given this week....though the whole way it is projected with lizzy and clem is still cringe worthy

[quote user="The Lord"]if i was a swans fan just getting back and watching those highlights i''d do a double take of the match i''d just watched.....fls made it out like we dominated them in truth it was vice versa but can''t complain about the footage we were given this week....though the whole way it is projected with lizzy and clem is still cringe worthy[/quote]Swansea may have had the lion''s share of possession, but I don''t remember Ruddy having to make too many saves. On balance we (obviously) created more clear cut chances.

Thanks to the BBC for the fabulous highlights.Great save from Ruddy [:D]At the ground, I thought Ruddy should of been sent off, but after seeing it again on the tele, I think a Yellow was the right decision.

[quote user="Daz"]Thanks to the BBC for the fabulous highlights.Great save from Ruddy [:D]At the ground, I thought Ruddy should of been sent off, but after seeing it again on the tele, I think a Yellow was the right decision.[/quote]As a member of the pedant police, it''s "should HAVE" not "should of". The common mistake being made by the shortening to "should''ve".Carry on...

To answer the original question, what Cardiff fans are doing is called the ''Ayotollah'', as stated previously in this thread and by Neil Kinnock last night I believe. Why do they do it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ayatollah_(football_celebration)

[quote user="K Lo"][quote user="Daz"]Thanks to the BBC for the fabulous highlights.Great save from Ruddy [:D]At the ground, I thought Ruddy should of been sent off, but after seeing it again on the tele, I think a Yellow was the right decision.[/quote]As a member of the pedant police, it''s "should HAVE" not "should of". The common mistake being made by the shortening to "should''ve".Carry on...[/quote]Just what are you rumbling on about?Its not appreciated, we all speak how we speak etc.I''m sure you wouldn''t have a go at someone with a foreign accent.

[quote user="Daz"][quote user="K Lo"][quote user="Daz"]Thanks to the BBC for the fabulous highlights.

Great save from Ruddy [:D]

At the ground, I thought Ruddy should of been sent off, but after seeing it again on the tele, I think a Yellow was the right decision.
[/quote]

As a member of the pedant police, it''s "should HAVE" not "should of". The common mistake being made by the shortening to "should''ve".

Carry on...
[/quote]

Just what are you rumbling on about?

Its not appreciated, we all speak how we speak etc.

I''m sure you wouldn''t have a go at someone with a foreign accent.
[/quote]

And what exactly are you talking about? Someone speaking with a foreign accent is not the same as someone who was born here struggling with the basics of the English language.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Daz"][quote user="K Lo"][quote user="Daz"]Thanks to the BBC for the fabulous highlights.Great save from Ruddy [:D]At the ground, I thought Ruddy should of been sent off, but after seeing it again on the tele, I think a Yellow was the right decision.[/quote]As a member of the pedant police, it''s "should HAVE" not "should of". The common mistake being made by the shortening to "should''ve".Carry on...[/quote]Just what are you rumbling on about?Its not appreciated, we all speak how we speak etc.I''m sure you wouldn''t have a go at someone with a foreign accent.[/quote]

And what exactly are you talking about? Someone speaking with a foreign accent is not the same as someone who was born here struggling with the basics of the English language.

[/quote]Basics of the English Language?I''ve been speaking like that through all my life, I don''t need some posh so and so, to tell me how to speak on some football messagebaord.You all know what I was on about, didn''t really need that posh fella''s intervention to be honest. Perhaps he was just board at that time of night.....

[quote user="city till i die"]claridge the plank mentioned all the other clubs bellas has played for, but f all about where it all started for him, the cock[/quote]I know, they were talking about the only place he has played in his natural position (in the middle, up front) was at Newcastle - all other teams have played him on the left. 

Can someone tell me who was the short guy up front with Roberts for all those years?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="The Lord"]if i was a swans fan just getting back and watching those highlights i''d do a double take of the match i''d just watched.....fls made it out like we dominated them in truth it was vice versa but can''t complain about the footage we were given this week....though the whole way it is projected with lizzy and clem is still cringe worthy[/quote]Swansea may have had the lion''s share of possession, but I don''t remember Ruddy having to make too many saves. On balance we (obviously) created more clear cut chances.[/quote]Spot on, I heard someone saying we were lucky walking away from the game but the only bit of luck we had was with the own goal and even that was caused by a superb ball into the box. They may have had a lot of possesion but they didn''t create as many good chances as us and they deserved a point but if you don''t score you don''t win games.

[quote user="kdncfc"][quote user="morty"][quote user="The Lord"]if i was a swans fan just getting back and watching those highlights i''d do a double take of the match i''d just watched.....fls made it out like we dominated them in truth it was vice versa but can''t complain about the footage we were given this week....though the whole way it is projected with lizzy and clem is still cringe worthy[/quote]Swansea may have had the lion''s share of possession, but I don''t remember Ruddy having to make too many saves. On balance we (obviously) created more clear cut chances.[/quote]Spot on, I heard someone saying we were lucky walking away from the game but the only bit of luck we had was with the own goal and even that was caused by a superb ball into the box. They may have had a lot of possesion but they didn''t create as many good chances as us and they deserved a point but if you don''t score you don''t win games.[/quote]Their wing play was very good but they had no one in the box to capitalise, I would have thought that bringing on Kuqi would have given them something more.

[quote user="Daz"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[quote user="Daz"][quote user="K Lo"][quote user="Daz"]Thanks to the BBC for the fabulous highlights.Great save from Ruddy [:D]At the ground, I thought Ruddy should of been sent off, but after seeing it again on the tele, I think a Yellow was the right decision.[/quote]As a member of the pedant police, it''s "should HAVE" not "should of". The common mistake being made by the shortening to "should''ve".Carry on...[/quote]Just what are you rumbling on about?Its not appreciated, we all speak how we speak etc.I''m sure you wouldn''t have a go at someone with a foreign accent.[/quote]

[/quote]Basics of the English Language?I''ve been speaking like that through all my life, I don''t need some posh so and so, to tell me how to speak on some football messagebaord.You all know what I was on about, didn''t really need that posh fella''s intervention to be honest. Perhaps he was just board at that time of night.....[/quote]Yes, basics of the English language. It facilitates communication, otherwise you end up writing meaningless drivel, no matter how valid your point.The idea that it doesn''t matter how you express yourself - that the rules of spelling, grammar & punctuation don''t matter - has of late been applied to the rules of mathematics. Hence the present shite state of the economy.

[quote user="Daz"] Basics of the English Language?I''ve been speaking like that through all my life, I don''t need some posh so and so, to tell me how to speak on some football messagebaord.You all know what I was on about, didn''t really need that posh fella''s intervention to be honest. Perhaps he was just board at that time of night.....[/quote]Fair enough you speak in a Norfolk dialect but doesn''t mean you should butcher the English language when writing/typing, it doesn''t reflect well in formal documents etc.