Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

LTLF Forest Forum

We aren''t favoured in anyway on their message board, one poster even thinks we are the worst team i the division.  They are quite a cocky bunch, especially for a team that has done f*uk all for decades, if they are not careful they will start to sound like dirty Leeds fans!?

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]We aren''t favoured in anyway on their message board, one poster even thinks we are the worst team i the division.  They are quite a cocky bunch, especially for a team that has done f*uk all for decades, if they are not careful they will start to sound like dirty Leeds fans!?
[/quote]Link please.

[quote user="GenerationA47"]Give me some examples :)[/quote]"we (norwich) are the worst team in the division" and most quotes have us losing by 3 goals.Wizard, if you put LTLF forest forum into google it will take you there.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="GenerationA47"]Give me some examples :)[/quote]

"we (norwich) are the worst team in the division" and most quotes have us losing by 3 goals.

Wizard, if you put LTLF forest forum into google it will take you there.
[/quote]

To be fair though, a few people replied to that comment saying they think he is wide off the mark with that statement

[quote user="city till i die"]from what i remember we haven''t had a good relationship with forest for a while, don''t know why tho.[/quote]Yes, its strange, one of my best mates is a forest fan, and evenhe has a soft spot for Norwich, also they (Forest) were well represented at the world cup in SA this year and a sociable bunch.

Yes to be fair one guy says that and two or three of their posters pull him up on it and disagree.

They probably have a right to be confident as they are at home and they have some good players. i am not that confident of us getting anything there (although I think we can if we play well) as I think we still have some obvious shortcomings defensively and the way Forest play may be suited to showing up those shortcomings given they have pace on the flanks and up front and quite an attacking midfield. They will however be nervous and edgy after their start to the season and if we can keep them out early on i would fancy our chances of exploiting the situation and picking something up. I also think that away from home teams won''t go man for man on Hoolahan which will help us quite a bit.

The good thing is that our two wins in the last 2 games take a bit of pressure off this one. Lose and two wins and two defeats from the first four games is still ok. Draw and its a decent start to the season. Win and it becomes an excellent start to the season.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]We aren''t favoured in anyway on their message board, one poster even thinks we are the worst team i the division.  They are quite a cocky bunch, especially for a team that has done f*uk all for decades, if they are not careful they will start to sound like dirty Leeds fans!?
[/quote]Not really. You obviously have a grudge or something.

Of what I''ve seen (from about 20 posts) most are saying 2-0, 2-1 or 3-1. All realistic scorelines really. A few obviously dislike Holt, but I wouldn''t say they were any more cocky than some people on here. More optimistic than arrogant.

Ta 1st Wiz, always handy to have a link. (Love the way you made it look like you were literally following Utd''s instructions!)

Yep Utd, good to see very low expectations for us from (a fair proportion of) other clubs'' fans. Hopefully a sign of early surprise advantage, assisted by the Watford showing. Hell, it''s working so far... that and PL''s tactics & signings.

In fact, 1 poster said we were the worst team in the division, and two posters disagreed with him. One said that they think we would be top 10 this season, and are nowhere near the worst team in the division. The other said something along of the lines that we are nowhere near the worst team in the division.

[quote user="Brendo "]In fact, 1 poster said we were the worst team in the division, and two posters disagreed with him. One said that they think we would be top 10 this season, and are nowhere near the worst team in the division. The other said something along of the lines that we are nowhere near the worst team in the division.[/quote]Jeeeeeez Brendo, please read my second post where i praised Forest fans!!!

[quote user="Canaries Utd"][quote user="Brendo "]In fact, 1 poster said we were the worst team in the division, and two posters disagreed with him. One said that they think we would be top 10 this season, and are nowhere near the worst team in the division. The other said something along of the lines that we are nowhere near the worst team in the division.[/quote]Jeeeeeez Brendo, please read my second post where i praised Forest fans!!![/quote]3rd post, my 3rd post before i get forum policed!!

That''s true too Brendo. I remember our cocky bunch was badly exposed after our premiership promotion (certainly on the 6*6 MB, not necessarily on here).

C Utd''s point probably still stands - a brief taste of life in the upper reaches of the 2nd division for clubs like Forest and the ''big fish'' mentality starts to kick in. (I don''t mean they start spinning tall stories about their past whilst lying on their deathbed. That''s *pswich fans, in''t it.)

One said we were the weakest time in the divison, another one called us inbreds. Other than that I can''t really find anything that bad.

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]One said we were the weakest time in the divison, another one called us inbreds. Other than that I can''t really find anything that bad.

[/quote]oops team*

Some thick twat called us inbreds! Obviously someone thinks that they''re playing Ipswich this weekend. Go mad on there wiz.

The bloke I sit next to at work is a Forest fan. He reckons they are in a little bit of trouble. There''s rumblings that Billy Davis has fallen out with yet another Board. He also seems to think that the long unbeaten run they had last season (24 games or so) papered over a lot of cracks in the team (like it did with our unbeaten stretch under Roeder) as their form was so poor both before and after that spell. He''s also thinking that currently they are a weaker side compared to last year. Lastly he also thinks that his fellow fans have unrealistic expectations and some of them seem to think that promotion is almost guaranteed.

I think it''s just a couple of idiots spouting rubbish much like we get on here at times.

Davo

You think Forest don''t like us? My god look at this lot on Waccoe. Never any love lost i know, and a tad bitter after last season maybe, but hey at touch over the top i think!

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=191338&hl=paul+lambert

(sorry cant seem to get this link thingie right on Opera)

[/quote]

This Forest fool''s ignorant remarks just proves that every forum has at least one idiot lurking there.

Evil Monkey seems to be masquerading like some canary trojan on that forum as well, under the name "bakeri666".

Either that or the Ralph avatar migrated to Nottingham when he got displaced by an evil monkey baby (no offence intended).

Try living amongst the deluded fools, a small club with little history or success either side of the late 70''s, early 80''.They''re not even the biggest or best supported club in the East Midlands.

"Some thick twat called us inbreds!"

That bloke had ''cohen'' in his user name he dosnt realise cohen was born in norwich then???

[quote user="Canary_on_the Trent"]Try living amongst the deluded fools, a small club with little history or success either side of the late 70''s, early 80''.[/quote]I''d take their history over ours.  Who''s deluded?  You are.

[quote user="Congo Canary"]You think Forest don''t like us? My god look at this lot on Waccoe. Never any love lost i know, and a tad bitter after last season maybe, but hey at touch over the top i think!

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=191338&hl=paul+lambert

(sorry cant seem to get this link thingie right on Opera)[/quote]All slagging off our goal music and quite rightly. Really embarrassing.

I don''t know, i quite like the goal music. Opinions seem to be pretty split, but it would deffinately seem strange without it now we''ve had it so long.

In saying that, just watched the highlights of the Norwich v Ipshit semi final, and we definitely didn''t need goal music that night!