Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Players ain for Blackburn

I have Francomb, Askou, Lappin and Jackson starting with Hughes and Gill getting a run out (subs) Lambert is not one to make wholesale changes so that will be about all I believe

Not actually putting forward my suggestions as to who should play, more trying to second guess who Lambert will pick - bit of a differencenot having a pop, more clarifying the intent of the postso what will be the Lambert''s starting eleven ?

ps same starting back four will almost certainly lack Nelson who took a knock on sat

[quote user="McCanary"]Rudd will play[/quote]I think that Holt will be rested to make way for Jackson, and probably only 1 or 2 other changes, McNamee/Johnson for Hoolahan and if reports are correct, Rudd for Ruddy. 

[quote user="dhickl"][quote user="McCanary"]Rudd will play[/quote]I think that Holt will be rested to make way for Jackson, and probably only 1 or 2 other changes, McNamee/Johnson for Hoolahan and if reports are correct, Rudd for Ruddy. [/quote]

Reports ARE correct. Declan will play!

"The only part I know for definite is the keeper"Shows what I know, as I had in for certain to buid on his confidence after Saturaday.Oh well, back to the drawing board. I''ll just have to wait and see what other changes Lambert makes.

"I have Francomb, Askou, Lappin and Jackson starting with Hughes and Gill getting a run out"Whoo hoo, almost spot on (other than keeper swap)Will stick wih Hughes coming on as well