Sign in to follow this  
Delia Out!

Blackburn Predictions?

Believe in the shock, thats my message.3-1 win for us [:D]Upset of the round [;)]

They''re an established Premiership team and we''re not so if Sam Allardyce can be a*sed to put out a strong team they''ll probably win by two or three, or maybe more.If they turn out with a load of squad players in their team then we should run them a bit closer but I can''t see anything other than an early exit here.

3-0 to Blackburn, sadly!

Think they''ll be too strong despite fielding a few ressies!

Hope I''m wrong and we cause a shock, but can''t really see it!

OTBC!

I have just seen a lot of the game on the TV at the Windsor in South Perth. There were a lot of high balls into the penalty area from Blackburn with not a lot of action with their feet. I began to think that if we can deal with those ball and play a passing game ourselves we may have a chance. The last goal from Birmingham was a long range shot low down which the Blacburn keeper could not deal with. On the basis of what I saw maybe we have a chance. I will go for 0-1 to City.

sADLY, I think we will go out of the cup at this round.

Blackburn are a strong premier league club and often do well in this competition.

3-0 Blackburn, with us to storm back with a win at Forest next weekend!

our record at ewood is poor - and blackburn were unlucky to lose yesterday so I am expecting a home win and wont be disappointed with that - but am hopeful of  a cup upset [:)][:)]

Sadly I think they will be to good for us, our only hope is that they take us lightly and rest a few. 3-0 to Blackburn.

Blackburn don''t score many goals so as long as we can get one or two, there''s every chance that we can get a result. I gather that extra time and penalties is on the cards if a draw at full-time. My prediction is us winning on penalties after 1-1 at full-time, and 2-2 after extra time.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]there is already a thread.[/quote]POT KETTLE NANA, POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE POT KETTLE.But thank you for pointing it out to me Nana dearest. 

Can''t say I''m overly arsed lol.A win would be nice, and keeping the winning habit would be good, and getting fringe players involved in the absence of a reserve league would be handy, and we may make some cash.So, on balance, a win would be good, but if we lost I certainly wouldn''t lose much sleep, I would take 3 points on Saturday at Forest over a win tonight.[:)]

[quote user="morty"]Can''t say I''m overly arsed lol.

A win would be nice, and keeping the winning habit would be good, and getting fringe players involved in the absence of a reserve league would be handy, and we may make some cash.

So, on balance, a win would be good, but if we lost I certainly wouldn''t lose much sleep, I would take 3 points on Saturday at Forest over a win tonight.

[:)]
[/quote]That reflects my opinion Morty! Hope we field some guys, like MacNamee and Oli, Simeon, Jens, etc...

3-1 or 4-1 to Blackburn, and a chance to ''concentrate on the league'' until the beginning of Jan.

no fresh injuries, a run out for the likes of Askou, Fox et al. to keep them match fit and ready.And once we''ve chalked up a few more league wins, the game will be largely gone and forgotten. Well that''s what normally happens and what I have seen in my crystal ball.

1 -0 to us. Late winner from Jackson. Have you lot got no faith in your team?

As for winning on penalties.. !