Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Our players are cr*p and the manager is to blame for everything!

[quote user="The Butler"]One can only hope that it is a "Banana Skin" they slip up on.[:D][/quote]But you must remember our 7-1 defeat there Butler.

Unfortunatly im not going so cant lay a trap [;)]

I just cant see us winning. And I would rather win or lose in 90 than going to extra time or pens.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]I was there the day we lost 7-1 with the weird results so far this season I doubt any result would actually affect confidence too much[/quote]

a heavy defeat will always lower morale and confidence, but the fact it is against a prem team will affect the confidence les than losing to a league 1/2 team.

[quote user="KeelansGlove"]I was there the day we lost 7-1 with the weird results so far this season I doubt any result would actually affect confidence too much[/quote]Its etched in my soul too, it was a long journey back.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Back on  track, they''ll be some moaners about, whatever the result.............this is the Pink Un.

[/quote]

"Me, me, meeeeee! Why can''t people talk about me?" Wait, hang on a minute; let me post a thread with an obvious and sensational title and then masquarade it as something other people would say.

Whilst I am sure that Lambert and the players have your full support currently, It''s not beyond the realms of possibilty that you''ll soon change your mind soon enough; you usually do.

in all honesty first wizard, I don''t use this forum hat much, but I haven''t seen one person criticise Paul Lambert or blame him for everything at all.

In fact the only times Ive actually read anything close is when its one of your ''please don''t blame him later'' threads.

but you have nothing to worry about, we''re playing an established premier league team and one of a physical nature, we could well lose by 3 or 4 goals tonight, but while questions will be asked and people will look into and discuss the ways our team/formation was exploited, no one is going to know until it actually happens, and no one will be blaming Lambert for it, even if he does make mistakes tonight - it happens.

I thought Russell Martin and Nelson (despite not even playing) were clearly at fault for the Blackburn goals. They should be dropped immeadiately. John Ruddy was also garbage tonight. If we had Fraser Forster tonight not only would he have saved everything he would have started wielding bolts of lightening out of his backside.

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]in all honesty first wizard, I don''t use this forum hat much, but I haven''t seen one person criticise Paul Lambert or blame him for everything at all. In fact the only times Ive actually read anything close is when its one of your ''please don''t blame him later'' threads. but you have nothing to worry about, we''re playing an established premier league team and one of a physical nature, we could well lose by 3 or 4 goals tonight, but while questions will be asked and people will look into and discuss the ways our team/formation was exploited, no one is going to know until it actually happens, and no one will be blaming Lambert for it, even if he does make mistakes tonight - it happens.[/quote]

And on that note, I think it''s the stage for our players to raise thier game, And I''m not convinced we will get beat tonight, I think we can win this. Sam''s got a big hard match the weekend,and has players missing, I think he will focus on league results right now   

Could be even worse if we win ! . I assume Blackburn will be playing a reserve / academy team however should we beat them they will be classed as a top premier league team on here and therefore most of our reserves that play tonight should be our first team. So those who have mentioned the likes of Nelson / Hoolahan ect being at fault even if they are not playing of course will have held against them we would not have won if they had been playing they are s*** and should be dropped. Also of course should we win Lambert will be getting dopped of at Birmingham on the way bay back for a meeting with Randy Learner as he will clearly then be a top premiership maager.

" the moaning tosspots after tonights game.

They''ll be at least one "And before the game it would seem.

ps I''ll be glad when we come out of administration and Holt is playing again

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Just prepairing the ground work for the moaning tosspots after tonights game.

They''ll be at least one, even if we win![:(]

[/quote]I bet you there won''t be if we win.

I think in general people have been positive without getting carried away. If someone had offered me 6 points out of 9 and a place in the second round of the cup I would have snapped their hand off. Its been really positive start for me because the new signings seem to be settling nicely and Lambert has adapted quickly. He sensed that he didnt quite have the balance of the side right after the Watford game so he changed it.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="The Butler"]One can only hope that it is a "Banana Skin" they slip up on.[:D][/quote]But you must remember our 7-1 defeat there Butler.[/quote]I also remember the opening home game last season and then look how our season took off  so what if we suffer a loss tonight its not the end of the world, look how leeds  league  form suffered  after their fa cup run, I think we are good  enough to put up a fight tonight and a  win is always on the  cards when we are playing to our strengths, we  also have a great tactician in paul lambert so come on you yellows never mind  the danger

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

I bet you there won''t be if we win.

[/quote]Hmm? I''m not sure I''d take that bet.

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]in all honesty first wizard, I don''t use this forum hat much, but I haven''t seen one person criticise Paul Lambert or blame him for everything at all. In fact the only times Ive actually read anything close is when its one of your ''please don''t blame him later'' threads. but you have nothing to worry about, we''re playing an established premier league team and one of a physical nature, we could well lose by 3 or 4 goals tonight, but while questions will be asked and people will look into and discuss the ways our team/formation was exploited, no one is going to know until it actually happens, and no one will be blaming Lambert for it, even if he does make mistakes tonight - it happens.[/quote]That is self evident.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]I bet you there won''t be if we win.[/quote]Hmm? I''m not sure I''d take that bet.[/quote]I''m quietly confident it would all be sweetness and light if we win.  Even if we lose, I mean, it''s not like we''ve appointed a luvvie celibate homosexual to the board of directors...

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]I bet you there won''t be if we win.[/quote]How much?

I wont be complaining if we win but I cant say I care much either way do we really need to have this distraction and risk to players getting injured or suspended?

[quote user="Canary Wharf Canary"]I think we''ll lose 3 or 4 nil unfortunately, but I''m really not bothered about that.[/quote]

some fan you are [;)]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

I bet you there won''t be if we win.

[/quote]Hmm? I''m not sure I''d take that bet.[/quote]

I''m quietly confident it would all be sweetness and light if we win.  Even if we lose, I mean, it''s not like we''ve appointed a luvvie celibate homosexual to the board of directors...

[/quote]

If we win everyone will think we could storm the prem!

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]I bet you there won''t be if we win.[/quote]Hmm? I''m not sure I''d take that bet.[/quote]I''m quietly confident it would all be sweetness and light if we win.  Even if we lose, I mean, it''s not like we''ve appointed a luvvie celibate homosexual to the board of directors...[/quote]

If we win everyone will think we could storm the prem!

[/quote]No they won''t.If we win, people will be happy that we won.