Sign in to follow this  
I am a Banana

Re: 1ST WIZ LOVES DELIA SMITH

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

Official - Radio Norfolk said [;)]

[/quote]Okay, you can impersonate me, well done.

Now get fucking lost.

[/quote]

I didn''t text that in. I sent in 2 texts both addressed from I am a banana

First we have Nana with his 90% pointless threads (although I must admit, of late he''s been posting some worthwhile stuff) on here, now we have to hear it being read out on the radio... jeez...

[quote user="Lincs CR"]First we have Nana with his 90% pointless threads (although I must admit, of late he''s been posting some worthwhile stuff) on here, now we have to hear it being read out on the radio... jeez...[/quote]

its a family challenge.

The great drinkell is my father - poor man [;)]

at the end of every game we text in to see if either get read out. Each time one gets read out you get a point, but now he is claiming mid week games dont count for texting - just because i get read out twice.

[quote user="Lincs CR"]First we have Nana with his 90% pointless threads (although I must admit, of late he''s been posting some worthwhile stuff) on here, now we have to hear it being read out on the radio... jeez...[/quote]

its a family challenge.

The great drinkell is my father - poor man [;)]

at the end of every game we text in to see if either get read out. Each time one gets read out you get a point, but now he is claiming mid week games dont count for texting - just because i get read out twice.