Sign in to follow this  
Canary Chris

Parking for Nottingham Forest

From which direction will you be approaching because if you are travelling from Norfolk it is simples? Just run into the outskirts from the Grantham side and you will spot the floodlights just your right.There is a very large club car park which you may use but after the game is not good for a quick getaway or park in side streets but beware of the residents permit signs.Friendly area with no hostility.

Just to add that Team Fanny Magnet will be joined on this trip by Team Totty who will be making their first trip.We agreed to let them join us as we thought their street cred needed to be high profile from the outset.[:P][;)][:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]From which direction will you be approaching because if you are travelling from Norfolk it is simples? Just run into the outskirts from the Grantham side and you will spot the floodlights just your right.There is a very large club car park which you may use but after the game is not good for a quick getaway or park in side streets but beware of the residents permit signs.Friendly area with no hostility.[/quote]Yep I will be coming from Grantham side, so the car park is right next to the ground?

[quote user="Canary Chris"][quote user="TIL 1010"]From which direction will you be approaching because if you are travelling from Norfolk it is simples? Just run into the outskirts from the Grantham side and you will spot the floodlights just your right.There is a very large club car park which you may use but after the game is not good for a quick getaway or park in side streets but beware of the residents permit signs.Friendly area with no hostility.[/quote]

Yep I will be coming from Grantham side, so the car park is right next to the ground?
[/quote]

Yes and it is the same end as the visitors turnstiles.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just to add that Team Fanny Magnet will be joined on this trip by Team Totty who will be making their first trip.We agreed to let them join us as we thought their street cred needed to be high profile from the outset.[:P][;)][:D][/quote]

I would like to point out that actually it is Team Totty condescending to allow Team FM to join them not the other way round. It is always useful to have some spare muscle in the car in the event of a puncture.

[quote user="Kathy"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Just to add that Team Fanny Magnet will be joined on this trip by Team Totty who will be making their first trip.We agreed to let them join us as we thought their street cred needed to be high profile from the outset.[:P][;)][:D][/quote]

I would like to point out that actually it is Team Totty condescending to allow Team FM to join them not the other way round. It is always useful to have some spare muscle in the car in the event of a puncture.

[/quote]Of course, independant women and all that [;)]

Not my first away trip this season as I went to Scunthorpe but my first trip with Team Fanny Magnet, should be an interesting day [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

Not my first away trip this season as I went to Scunthorpe but my first trip with Team Fanny Magnet, should be an interesting day [:D]

[/quote]

Am going to this one. Which pub do I head for?

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hooters........they do lovely jugs of all descriptions.

There is a big car park at the ground. We parked there few years ago and got away relatively quickly.

If you get to the embankment early (very short walk to the ground), parking is free, and very easy to get out of.

Get there after the ''cut-off'' time, its a small charge.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hooters........they do lovely jugs of all descriptions.

[/quote]

I am bringing some jugs with me Graham but they have seen better days i am afraid.[;)]

Lol Tilly, if you are inferring what I think you''re inferring I feel a slap coming your way!

[quote user="morty"]Lol Tilly, if you are inferring what I think you''re inferring I feel a slap coming your way!
[/quote]

Or a very long walk home.

[quote user="morty"]Lol Tilly, if you are inferring what I think you''re inferring I feel a slap coming your way!
[/quote]

The members of Team Totty who are travelling with me remained anonymous until they both popped up on this thread and gave the game away so you know exactly where i am coming from Morty.If they turned up outside Mercy at midnight the doormen would think they had come to pick up their kids.As Jim Royle would say Team Totty my arse.[:P]

. . . . . try in front of the goal.

Not that I think it will all be one way traffic, I just think we may need the extra bit of help.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

The members of Team Totty who are travelling with me remained anonymous until they both popped up on this thread and gave the game away so you know exactly where i am coming from Morty.If they turned up outside Mercy at midnight the doormen would think they had come to pick up their kids.As Jim Royle would say Team Totty my arse.[:P]

[/quote]

Dig out that Ordnance Survey map.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol Tilly, if you are inferring what I think you''re inferring I feel a slap coming your way![/quote]

[/quote]Theres a very wussy part of me that really doesn''t want to get involved in this. So the reality of this is that the FM strikes again and has pulled a couple of birds to while away the journey with?You''re like a Norfolk Don Juan.[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Theres a very wussy part of me that really doesn''t want to get involved in this. So the reality of this is that the FM strikes again and has pulled a couple of birds to while away the journey with?

You''re like a Norfolk Don Juan.

[;)]
[/quote]

Wow, I''m away two weeks and Tilly turns into a rampany sexist. Whatever next?[;)][:P]

You can park in Notts County Council offices. Can''t remember how much it is, but it''s no more than mathday parking elsewhere, easy to get away from and a couple of minutes walk from the ground.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]Lol Tilly, if you are inferring what I think you''re inferring I feel a slap coming your way![/quote]

[/quote]Theres a very wussy part of me that really doesn''t want to get involved in this. So the reality of this is that the FM strikes again and has pulled a couple of birds to while away the journey with?You''re like a Norfolk Don Juan.[;)][/quote]

Wow, I''m away two weeks and Tilly turns into a rampany sexist. Whatever next?[;)][:P]

[/quote]Quite literally mate, who would have thunk it?[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][[;)]
[;)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Quite literally mate, who would have thunk it?

[:)]
[/quote]

All we need is Highland Lass to turn up Morty and that will make your day.I have been reading all your little love posts on Facebook ......"Team Totty, you would get my vote anyday xx" Yuck.[:P]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="morty"][[;)][;)][/quote]

[/quote]Quite literally mate, who would have thunk it?[:)][/quote]

All we need is Highland Lass to turn up Morty and that will make your day.I have been reading all your little love posts on Facebook ......"Team Totty, you would get my vote anyday xx" Yuck.[:P]

[/quote]Lol, shrup.[:$]