Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Michael Nelson

Ahh i thought there was a good reason......

He could have sat on the NCFC bench, which is i''m sure is where he could/should have been....I guess Lambert had his reasons/Spillane wanted to leave...

Michael Nelson has a serious injury but he''ll probably be back before Zak Whitbread.

I wonder why Nelson wasn''t taken off immediately on Saturday?

Good to hear PL say we would look for a loan.

but GH, there was little evidence of that on the pitch.....He may not have shown he was going to be the best player we have ever had, but certainly useful, plus the versatility, playing in 3/4 positions very well is a good thing to have in a couple of squad players.....

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Gingerpele"]Thats not good news.....Now we are down to 2 CBs....Why did Spillane go again?[/quote]
Because he''s not very good?
[/quote]

I thought he was good. He was able to cover Rb and CB which is good. Although he did have a tendancy to dive into tackles.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]but GH, there was little evidence of that on the pitch.....He may not have shown he was going to be the best player we have ever had, but certainly useful, plus the versatility, playing in 3/4 positions very well is a good thing to have in a couple of squad players.....[/quote]

I guess lambert thoguht that korey smith could cover the rb if necessary and as we have 4 CB we wouldn''t need cover tehre.??

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Well we do, we now have 2 fit Centre backs.....[/quote]

maybe if we were in desperate needs crofts could also cover at cb?!

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Michael Nelson has a serious injury but he''ll probably be back before Zak Whitbread. I wonder why Nelson wasn''t taken off immediately on Saturday? Good to hear PL say we would look for a loan.[/quote]

douglas bader will be back before zak whitbread.. don''t forget russell martin is capable at centre back [:D]

[quote user="pennywise "]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Michael Nelson has a serious injury but he''ll probably be back before Zak Whitbread. I wonder why Nelson wasn''t taken off immediately on Saturday? Good to hear PL say we would look for a loan.[/quote]

douglas bader will be back before zak whitbread.. don''t forget russell martin is capable at centre back [:D]

[/quote]

maybe we should hijack leeds attempt to sign callum davenport- that would feel good [y]

If we are looking for a player on loan, maybe..just maybe, there might be some truth in the rumour that someone saw CB Reece Brown looking round Colney yesterday?

[quote user="canary_girl"]If we are looking for a player on loan, maybe..just maybe, there might be some truth in the rumour that someone saw CB Reece Brown looking round Colney yesterday?[/quote]It certainly gives it more chance of being true. i just hope he isn''t living off his brothers name [n]