Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

With Nelson out for 'a while'

Caros Puyol maybe?

Who realistically is available? (that is a serious question, i don''t know of any CBs that we could get in at the moment....)

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Caros Puyol maybe? Who realistically is available? (that is a serious question, i don''t know of any CBs that we could get in at the moment....)[/quote]

callum davenport is on TRIAL at leeds so we could be naughty and try to hijack them signing him...[;)]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]How about getting Doherty on loan from Charlton?[/quote]I would [y]!

I think lambert will try to get a CB in on loan who could later become a norwich city player not just a loanee. Because this way if he does settle and improve the team it is for the season not just until xmas .

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]How about getting Doherty on loan from Charlton?[/quote]I would [y]!

I think lambert will try to get a CB in on loan who could later become a norwich city player not just a loanee. Because this way if he does settle and improve the team it is for the season not just until xmas .

[/quote]

A CB is for life not just for Christmas woof woof!

Calm down Nana you are flooding the board again like a puppy on newspaper[:D]

Is Jonathan Grounds playing regularly for Middlesbrough?

How about making an offer to "cash strapped" Watford for Martin Taylor?

whats wrong with Jens for the time being? He looked good in spells last night and he was by far our best defender at the start of last season.

I doubt there is any problem with going with Jens; but after him there is no back up. You need players to back up and push the starters. I personally would see if we could afford Rochdale''s Craig Dawson. Highly rated, chased by all sorts of teams and only 20. If we could sign him, we''d have a great young player for the future.

That CB at Spurs who was at yeovil last season sounds promising. has been linked with loan moves to Leeds and Doncaster this summer.