Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Marcus Evans - a pic

[quote user="Chabal"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Chabal"][quote user="City1st"]The one in the light coloured jacket IS NOT Milne - it''s the spiv Evans.

[/quote] Both of the guys in the front row have light jackets! The light brown one is Ian Milne. He was introduced to Ipswich shareholders in Dec 2007 when the takeover took place. I know, I was there! No idea who the guy in the blue jacket is. It could be Evans for all I know.[/quote]

The man ( in his 40''s) in the light jacket directly in front of Edgar David is the one we''re talking about, he looks nothing like Ian Milne who is 58 years old (according to your website ) or am I missing something?

[/quote] Evans is in his 40''s, yes. Milne is 57 I think. I did see him in the flesh a couple of years ago (Milne, not Evans) and the guy in the light brown jacket with a bit of a comb-over is definitely Milne.[/quote]

Milne is 58 and no way is the guy in front of Edgar David 58.

Difficult to get this through to you. I''ve seen him in the flesh. I know it''s him. And yes, he is 58. I''ll grant you he doesn''t look it, but he is. Sorry to disappoint.

[quote user="Chabal"]Difficult to get this through to you. I''ve seen him in the flesh. I know it''s him. And yes, he is 58. I''ll grant you he doesn''t look it, but he is. Sorry to disappoint.[/quote]If that guy is 58, then I''m having my 50th birthday, next year.I''m 34, by the way.

So you''re saying this is the same man ?

Taken today

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/ncfc5/me-1.jpg[/IMG]

Taken in 2007

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/ncfc5/images-1.jpg[/IMG]

Hello CA, I know it''s him as I''ve an text from someone I trust and who has worked for him, albeit a long time ago. I think you maybe wasting your time arguing with a Binner.

Yes. There was a 3rd picture swimming about TWTD earlier which looked like both of them. Will try to find it.

[quote user="morty"]Shifty looking character, if you ask me.

[IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/article-1305535-0ADF2CA8000005DC-495_468x286.jpg[/IMG][/quote]The bloke in the blue jacket''s got a fair old pair of slightly hairy saggy knockers though.At least that''s what the bloke sitting to Mr Davids right seems to think anyway........

Tim,

Most amusing that the binners don''t ebven know what their owner looks like. I''d be worried, what does he have to hide (apart from setting up arms conferences & hoards of illegal tickets)

Perhaps we should remember the binners have a slightly different grasp of age, as the eternal spring chicken that was Finito George ably proved

he could be a closet gay! I wouldn''t put anything past a binner! shame we can''t see how many fingers he has (would have been a dead give way [:D])

i''m with the binner on this! (never thought i''d say that). that guy could be 58 - look how far his hair has receded. he could have had a bit of botox to straighten out his face, lots of people do that these days.

but mainly i don''t believe it''s him because of the point i made earlier about the nazi rag that printed the picture rubbish and false information on a daily basis.

the acompanying text with the picture raises immediate alarm bells because it makes absolutely no sense - the guy who never lets himself get snapped ''unwittingly'' allowed himself to be photographed by ''accidentally'' attending a football match sat next to a dutch football legend who had just signed for the opposition. it takes its readers for total dullards. which they are of course!

plus if someone says they''ve been in a room with the guy why wouldn''t you believe them? it''s not something you''d make up!

......whereas the man sat next to him looking more like 58 year old Milne is just coincidence ?if he has been so successful at not being photographed then how did the photographer know what Evans looked like ?Davids was behind him, therefore Davids could have taken his seat later or simply Evans did not know who he was"if someone says they''ve been in a room with the guy why wouldn''t you believe them " because as YOU say "he could have had a bit of botox to straighten out his face" . Can you remember exactly everyone you met 3 years ago ?As to the Daily Mail,well, as I have earlier stated there is bad feeling between one of it''s journalists Mel Henderson and the binners. Likewise with Derek Davis who also got the heave ho when he started questioning Evans true intentions.I certainly have no brief for the Daily Hate but I''m sure the journalist would have made sure the photo was correct and I''m sure given the above he is most likely someone who has been after a photo of Evans for some time.Do I know if is Evans ? No. However on a degree of probability it would stongly suggest it was.

are people blind or something!?

how can the guy in the blue jacket be the same man as this: http://www.itfc.co.uk/javaImages/7c/a9/0,,10272~6859132,00.jpg

that guy is the same one the Mail is claiming is Evans, no question.

anyway, what''s much more interesting/amusing is that a former solicitor by the name of Ian Milne was struck off the solicitor''s register for sexual impropriety in a massage parlour!!!

he was re-admitted many years later after pleading reform and paying 900 quid. seriously - check it out:

http://www.sra.org.uk/documents/consumers/SDT/mar08/Milne-9731.07.pdf

[quote user="a1canary"]anyway, what''s much more interesting/amusing is that a former solicitor by the name of Ian Milne was struck off the solicitor''s register for sexual impropriety in a massage parlour!!! he was re-admitted many years later after pleading reform and paying 900 quid. seriously - check it out: http://www.sra.org.uk/documents/consumers/SDT/mar08/Milne-9731.07.pdf

[/quote]That guy was born in 1941 which would make him 69! [:S]

ah, good point - i must have been taken journalism lessons from the daily mail! quite a coincidence with the name and the profession though.

would have made a good story. a crook and a sexual deviant on the board down there!

"are people blind or something!?

how can the guy in the blue jacket be the same man as this: http://www.itfc.co.uk/javaImages/7c/a9/0,,10272~6859132,00.jpg

that guy is the same one the Mail is claiming is Evans, no question.

"

No, you are either mad or totally confused. The picture you quote is the picture the binners have on their official site as Ian Milne (he actaully looks very similar to the bloke sitting next to ''Evans'').The picture the Mail has IS different because it is Evans.Please check.

As far as i can make out C1st, the Mail is saying the guy in the light brown jacket, fair hair is Evans, no?

That man, in my view, is the same one as on the ITFC website under the profile of Ian Milne. But not the same Ian Milne who got done for sexual deviance in a massage parlour (god goolge''s dangerous!)

There''s no way the pic on the ITFC site is the guy in the BLUE jacket. Maybe HE is Evans? Doubt it tho.