Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

PSV won 3-1Rosenborg are 1-1 at the moment but there''s 65 minutes left and anything could happen - hopefully a Rosenborg goal or six, but I''d settle for one.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]

[quote user="Scooby"]Anyone else going to be as nervous as me over the next 24 hours [:S][/quote]

I know that feeling[:D] Nailed on I reckon.[Y]

[/quote] Yep I will!!!!! I reckon we''ll all be smiling tomorrow night though[:D][:D]

Nobody can say you haven''t given us value for money Scooby as we go into the third day needing just one more win! I bet you much prefer test cricket to the one day game[;)]

Great stuff so far and the link for the final days play is here

Come on Valarenga!!!!!

Congratulations Scooby and all you PUPs!!!![<:o)]

Well done and thank you Scooby[Y] Only three weeks into the new season and we have the first win on the board. That first win is so important! Now we know we will have another cheque to present next year! You have set the ball rolling with this and now others will add more wins in future weeks.

I''ll be back later with the stats but for now I''m going to ammend Ray''s signature which now reads : -

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker2, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby,2, yes Norfolkchance1 £1032 for the Academy,so far.

That''s right PUPs we have now raised over £1000 for FONCY!!! I''m sure Ray''s is looking down with a big smile tonight.

Well done Scooby!!!!!Great to see we''ve hit the £1000 barrier! Brilliant everyone, although I was a bit worried when I saw Nutty''s To good to lose Toulouse being selected [;)](although I had them on my line too)Leedscanary

Well done Scooby and all our pickers [:D]

Mum [Diesel Doris] is already worrying now about having to follow in such big footsteps this week!!  She wants me to help her with the selections - but I''m not exactly setting the PUPs League alight so far this season [:$][:''(] so she''s going to need all us pickers on top form please!!  [}]

Thanks Nutty! Great to get some money in the bank.  Just want to say thanks to a great team of pickers this week. I count 23 who got Chelski and Arsenal right (too may to mention you all right now),  Davo, Meth and NorfolkBroadSlim who nailed Roesenborg, Nutty, your good self for Toulousetowinnottolose (although you had me twitching nervously) and my phsycic connection with the Cosmic Twin must have worked as we both went for Valarenga!  Not sure where PSV came from, did I dream that one[*-)].  Well done to each and every one of you, and to those whose selections I didn''t pick, I apologise but I hope you all won too.

[quote user="Scooby"]Thanks Nutty! Great to get some money in the bank.  Just want to say thanks to a great team of pickers this week. I count 23 who got Chelski and Arsenal right (too may to mention you all right now),  Davo, Meth and NorfolkBroadSlim who nailed Roesenborg, Nutty, your good self for Toulousetowinnottolose (although you had me twitching nervously) and my phsycic connection with the Cosmic Twin must have worked as we both went for Valarenga!  Not sure where PSV came from, did I dream that one[*-)].  Well done to each and every one of you, and to those whose selections I didn''t pick, I apologise but I hope you all won too.[/quote]Will be interesting to see the stats this week when Nutty has time to do them, as I think the Pups did a great job of finding you the winners this week Scooby!

[quote user="Scooby"]Thanks Nutty! Great to get some money in the bank.  Just want to say thanks to a great team of pickers this week. I count 23 who got Chelski and Arsenal right (too may to mention you all right now),  Davo, Meth and NorfolkBroadSlim who nailed Roesenborg, Nutty, your good self for Toulousetowinnottolose (although you had me twitching nervously) and my phsycic connection with the Cosmic Twin must have worked as we both went for Valarenga!  Not sure where PSV came from, did I dream that one[*-)].  Well done to each and every one of you, and to those whose selections I didn''t pick, I apologise but I hope you all won too.[/quote]

Well done Scooby, we''re off and running, nothing can stop us now!

[quote user="leedscanary"][quote user="morty"]Good work fellas.[:)][/quote]Why just single him out?? Everyone did their bit! [:P][/quote]Hence the "fellas" being in the plural, I should also have added "chicks" too.[;)]

Well done Scooby and all you Pup''s! It''s good to finally get on the scoreboard, both from a personal point of view but even better that it earnt some more money for FONCY!

Davo