Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

61 PUPs selected this week with an incredible 51 correct making a success rate of 84% which is one of the best we ever had. Between you 22 games were selected for Scooby’s consideration of which 14 won making a strike rate of 64%. So well done to all you PUPs for giving Scooby the ammunition and well done to Scooby for selecting the right ones.

So thanks once more Scooby, I don’t need to ask if you enjoyed your week in charge. And I’m sure all us PUPs enjoyed the ride, day after day after day…………….

Just kiddin’ mate! The three day free bet added to the excitement[Y]

We now have just 14 PUPs who have picked correctly in all three weeks so well done Bruce, Chris, Cosmic, Devon, Doris, Excited, Graham, Hughesy, Inchy, Meth, Mister, Muddy, Broadslim, & Scrimmage.

Ill be back on Wednesday with the new thread, when one of those 3/3 PUPs Diesel Doris will be making the final selections.

Don’t forget the presentation night is on Friday 3rd September!!

Now I''m getting ready to go to Blackburn. Would a Free Bet win and two City wins be too much to ask for?

Maybe not with "the power of the PUPs" behind them[;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]As one of the 10 out of 61 who picked a wrong''un, I''d like to thank Scooby for not picking mine !

Well done Scoobs !
[/quote]

2nd''ed [y] well avoided!

[quote user="blahblahblah"]As one of the 10 out of 61 who picked a wrong''un, I''d like to thank Scooby for not picking mine !

Well done Scoobs !
[/quote]

2nd''ed [y] well avoided!

[quote user="leedscanary"][quote user="Scooby"]Thanks Nutty! Great to get some money in the bank.  Just want to say thanks to a great team of pickers this week. I count 23 who got Chelski and Arsenal right (too may to mention you all right now),  Davo, Meth and NorfolkBroadSlim who nailed Roesenborg, Nutty, your good self for Toulousetowinnottolose (although you had me twitching nervously) and my phsycic connection with the Cosmic Twin must have worked as we both went for Valarenga!  Not sure where PSV came from, did I dream that one[*-)].  Well done to each and every one of you, and to those whose selections I didn''t pick, I apologise but I hope you all won too.[/quote]

Will be interesting to see the stats this week when Nutty has time to do them, as I think the Pups did a great job of finding you the winners this week Scooby!
[/quote]

[:#] at least I posted late kev ! Brilliant effort Scooby you can walk proudly round the city this season [:D]

I''ve been away and this is the first chance I''ve had to check how it all went this week end.

Congratulations, Scooby! A great effort by all PUPs and wonderful to have reached £1000! [:)]