Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="jed exodous"]

So the selections i picked out last week at decent odds, only QPR obliged at 2/1.  This week i''ll be most betting on

Wolves 11/2 v Everton (massive price for Wolves, Everton are always slow starters)

Millwall 15/8 v Leeds

Huddersfield 7/4 v Posh

Colchester 7/4 v Rochdale

Bournemouth 15/8 v Tranmere

Other than that, not much else at a decent price that i fancy.

But my selection for the pups is

CHELSEA to beat Wigan

thanks and good luck

[/quote]

Last Week you said WHU had good odds vs villa and villa won - they were my nap

This week you said wolves have good odds vs everton and guess who i napped [y]

[/quote]

I didn''t do it on purpose, honest.  Just thought last week that against a team whom just lost their manager, 2 or 3 players unsettled against a team with a new manager and a couple of decent signings, 7/2 looked a big price.  Shows what i know.  Any how, as for Wolves, 11/2 is a big price.  Just looked at the team news, Doyle and Fletcher are a doubt, may be best to see the teams first.  Wolves got a great result last week, Everton were poor against Blackburn and always start very slow.  Certainly worth backing the draw.  4/9 is just too short for Everton.  Good luck anyway.

[quote user="jed exodous"][quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="jed exodous"]

So the selections i picked out last week at decent odds, only QPR obliged at 2/1.  This week i''ll be most betting on

Wolves 11/2 v Everton (massive price for Wolves, Everton are always slow starters)

Millwall 15/8 v Leeds

Huddersfield 7/4 v Posh

Colchester 7/4 v Rochdale

Bournemouth 15/8 v Tranmere

Other than that, not much else at a decent price that i fancy.

But my selection for the pups is

CHELSEA to beat Wigan

thanks and good luck

[/quote]

Last Week you said WHU had good odds vs villa and villa won - they were my nap

This week you said wolves have good odds vs everton and guess who i napped [y]

[/quote]

I didn''t do it on purpose, honest.  Just thought last week that against a team whom just lost their manager, 2 or 3 players unsettled against a team with a new manager and a couple of decent signings, 7/2 looked a big price.  Shows what i know.  Any how, as for Wolves, 11/2 is a big price.  Just looked at the team news, Doyle and Fletcher are a doubt, may be best to see the teams first.  Wolves got a great result last week, Everton were poor against Blackburn and always start very slow.  Certainly worth backing the draw.  4/9 is just too short for Everton.  Good luck anyway.

[/quote]

I agree that everton start slow, which is their big let down. But wolves without doyle are not the same and I just feel the speed of the everton defence will punnish them [y]!

I also like to offer the picker something different so did just that [y]

It''s not often I''m late with my pick so apologise to Scooby for not posting in time to help (or hinder?) - i don''t like repeating fixtures that have already been mentioned due to my late arrival 3 of my 4 have been picked by others (not Scooby)

So with wins for Everton, Southampton and Cardiff in the pot already to make a nice little Yankee i''ll go for

A Cody inspired Gillingham to beat a very poor starting Chris Sutton led Lincoln.

Gillingham v Lincoln City Home Win

The very best to you all and here''s hoping for the first win of the season.

[D]

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

It''s not often I''m late with my pick so apologise to Scooby for not posting in time to help (or hinder?) - i don''t like repeating fixtures that have already been mentioned due to my late arrival 3 of my 4 have been picked by others (not Scooby)

So with wins for Everton, Southampton and Cardiff in the pot already to make a nice little Yankee i''ll go for

A Cody inspired Gillingham to beat a very poor starting Chris Sutton led Lincoln.

[D]

[/quote]

Injured. so cant see it happening [:P] [y] [;)]

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

[D]

[/quote]

Injured. so cant see it happening [:P] [y] [;)]

[/quote]

Good players can inspire others without playing. - you watch  young un !

Porto to beat Beira Mar on Sunday for me please Nutty.Hopefully I can get off the mark this week after two 1-1 draws.Sorry it''s late again.  I need somebody to pester me to do it midweek.

Thank you Scooby. These all look good to me. Yet again it''s obvious to everyone the effort that has been put into selecting the final six. All we need now is for lady luck to be on our side and we shall have our first win of the season.[Y]

I will get these to Billy in the morning and post the odds on here.

Good luck Scooby, they look a good set to me.  Oddly, I''m nervous about Chelsea but when they win 5-0 you can poke me in the eye and laugh.

Good luck Scoob ol pal ol buddy (imagine shaggys voice when reading, for the uneducated), Arsenal win for me.I need to get back on track after a 92nd minute equaliser ruined my start.Good luck all pups

Good morning Pups… The bet is on with Dixmar Racing, so thanks to our good friends Scooby and Billy Dixon we have...

2/11

Arsenal

1/4

Chelsea

8/13

Rosenborg

1/3

Valarenga

1/2

PSV

8/11

Toulouse

Which will win for the Academy £72.43p. As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £53.77. So once again that’s big difference and it just goes to show why we should bet with Billy. So don’t forget that the best odds on all the weekend football are available to each and every one of us so if you are doing a line today or even fancy these give Billy a ring and get yourselves sorted. It really is a big difference!

So now it’s "game on". And this week the excitement could go right through to Monday evening. Arsenal get us underway at today at 3pm. Then Chelsea kick off at 5:15 and Toulouse at 6pm. Hopefully we will be halfway there going into Sunday when PSV kick off at 3:30 and Rosenborg at 7pm. Now if we end the day with 5/6 we can all join Scooby for a nervous wait ‘til Monday at 6pm for the Valengra game.

Good luck everyone[Y]

Sorry it''s so late moving house this week and no internet, having problems on my phone where it won''t stay logged in but finally got it to work.

This week I''m going for Arsenal to beat Blackpool. Good luck pups the selections look very good.

Arsenal v blackpool HOME WIN. Good picks has to win this week. Sorry it''s late moving house this week and no internet.

Unlucky with Everton, they should''ve won comfortably today according to reports.  Well 2 out of 5 won this week, i''m picking up, also did Wolves on the Double chance bet at 6/4 rather than just Wolves.  Anyway the pups bet has started well, 2 6-0 wins and Toulouse are 2-1 up with 15 to go.  Good luck for the rest of the bet...

Well that''s football! I''m on 33% correct that''s not food enough! Oh well I hope the pups win a tody £70 this week as it''s going well so far!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Well that''s football! I''m on 33% correct that''s not food enough! Oh well I hope the pups win a tody £70 this week as it''s going well so far![/quote]

Are you pished?[B]

[quote user="The Butler"]Now let me see who did Norwich this week!!!![/quote]

Very well done, but im still not sure how we managed one goal let alone 2 [:O]

Sorry everyone I missed the thread this week, although with my nought from two record maybe that''s no bad thing.Can you stick me down for a draw in the Man City v Liverpool game on Monday night please Nutty. Liverpool will struggle to break down City''s revolutionary 0-10-0-0 formation. Gotta love those defensive midfielders Roberto [:D]